Chapter 12 CUPCAKES

OKAY VIEWS RE READ THE LAST CHAPTER AGAIN I MADE SOME CHANGERS 2 IT U HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!!

MORNING

I sat their on the bench eating my cupcake i didnt care Kakashi said not to eat i was hungry so im eating anyway.Cracker then entered the room with a yawn "WHY R U EATING"he yelled pointing aat my cupcake."Cupcakes r yummy" i said jumping down from the bench not answering his question.He sweatdroped and pointed to the door and then we walked to  the training grounds."Your late they all said normally.I walked over to a tree and began to zone out but i was brought back up to reality when i heard cracker yell start.I scratched the back of my head what the hell were we doingi.SuddenlngI watched as everyone but naruto jumped into hiding spots i then an through the trees pushing back all the bushes and hid my back behid a tree i thought i would be safe but i didnt know how the hell i was wrong.l  heard a russel and turned my back to see someone i woul least expect last expect to see one of the Akatsuki members with blond hair.I pushed myself back against a tree as he came closer.I got out my kunai and dug it into the tree climbing it until i was high enough.Unfortanly i felt him grab my leg.I kicked him as hard as i could and did my last resort i screamed.

Okay i lied that wasent my last resort i began to do handign with one hand so i wouldnt let go of my grip climingthe tree.This one hand justu was taugt to me by Haku my fellow companion."Blazing griffin"i summoned.And boy was i not done yet "lightning blade"i said jumping down from the tree and directing my charka on to the blade of my sword.Just as i stood their next to me appeared my griffin.The guy just seemed to smilie not phrased that i was going to kick his but.He seemed to make a signal behind his back and from the back of me another person appeared with a tail made of metal only i knew this guy his name Sasori.Why do i know him you might ask i was taught by Zabuza.His tail aimed towards me striking trying to at least scratch me.I knew one tiny scratch and i would be out cold.I then drew the confidence and drew my sword in front of me to block him.The tail pushed down on me and i was trying my hardest to make sure my sword didnt touch me did i really want electricity to burn me the answer of course hell no.But i was losing power and i was coming to a end.My griffind had his hands full with the other guy.And then it happened i lost control and black engulfed me.

OKAY I UPLOADED AND YEAH I HAD TO PUT THE AKATSUKI IN IT LOTS OF SURPRISES 4 MIRA IN NEXT CHAP.