27 asleep with the unicorns

"Omg " I said grabbing the nearest branch

"I'm a tree" I said swing it around

"Don't fudging look at me I'm just a tree " I shouted at them

Yep I'm screwed...

"We'll soo how's it been..." I muttered staring at my feet trying to forget about the awkward tension .

"We'll guess what I tried a new type of noodles and there like err...awesome so yeah" naruto said all in one burst breathe.

"Cool" I said giving naruto the thumbs up

"We'll as much as I would like to stay and chats used my pet unicorn needs to be fed so bye !! I said waving and not looking back but failed because I was tugged back by cracker.

"I'm afraid ur under arrest hokages orders "

" and Im afraid that bullshit " twisting my hand around so I was out of his grip .

"I'm afraid you don't know me who said I would give up without a fight " I said smirking my ass of .

"Wait what!!" Naruto said looking around like a lost puppy.

" you know what kakashi u really don't know me that well " I said charging at him and as he went to grab my leg I did a backflip over him.

"Pretty bored over here" I said pretending to pick at my nails

"U needed backup "

some guys with the leaf village headband .

" and u don't know me that well either " kakashi said sporting a wicked grin

I looked back over at the branch but nobody was there oh shiet

I was grabbed from all edges rep tied around my arms and a spell castes one me so I fell asleep in a dash.

I woke up my head throbbing my hands restricted and my hair in a mess I looked around the place and shrugged oh well just a prison I've had worse I said almost instantly riping the rope to shreds.

I felt my hair for a bobby and picked the lock easy I know right.

I slid the door opening slowly going all pro and checking around the corners.

"What do u think ur doing"

Omg that can't be that's carrot....