Chapeter 8 GOING back

I ran as i lowered my charka Haku and Zabuza knew my charka with just one small bit of my charka they would find me.I would go back to Haku and Zabuza in time but not now.I finally picked up Hakus scent and ran up a tree making sure to direct ny charka to my feet.I then watched as Haku scanned the area probly looking for me,then at the   secound Haku turned around,i sipped.I made sure to land on my feet it was my nautre to land on my feet i was catlike in  a way."Shit" i cursed as i fell,Haku then turned my way my body refused to move,it was like my feet were glued to the ground."Mira"he said also frozen.I wanted to hug him but  no i couldnt bare him to now about what happened "Haku im sorry"i said forming my hand ready to teleport."Noo"Haku screamed as i began to teleport i could see him running my way trying to stop me but it was to late i was gone.

I teleported back to m room in Konaha and i clapsed onto the bed i hade not got my possesion or anything and i only made things worst with Haku.Tears started to form in my eyes,i was homesick.I missed sending smart comments Gatos way and i missed training with Zabuza i missed Haku.

HAKUS P.O.V

I clapsed onto the ground was that mira who i had just seen or was i seeing things i didnt know anymore what was real anymore.Tears from my eyes made the dirt uderneath me turn moist.I wanted Mira back.