chapter 5 Kakashis house also myn

Kakashi and I had been walking for what seemed for age.Finally he stoped and slid a key through a key hole,i literally nearly fell to the ground exausted."foooddddddd"i said the last food i had was berrys and i dont know how many days i was in ther hospital for.He then sighed and went up to the fridge and got an egg carton out.He took one pale egg and then scarvaged around in a cuboard until he found a pan then he started to make me an egg and toast.Whlie the egg was cooking on the pan he offered to take me to my room.I fowolled behind him.I looked at my room i walked up the stairs he then opened the door to reveal,a room it was painted a light lilac and a floor as white as alabaster.I loved it,but it was to bad i wouldnt be here long,i had to escape.I looked at a dull curtain that had been pulled over a window and then i pulled it back revealing a bared window,he must of knew before me that we would have to share a house.I looked to the right and noticed a sky blue single bed.I ran up to it and jumped on it and it was like the bed was engulfing me i sunk right in "awsome a water bed"i shouted as i turned back to look back at kakashi.I could see that under his mask he was smiling at me."Ill be back"he said as he went downstairs to check on my egg.

END 4 NOW

okay im sory it was soo short but in the next chapter haku and zabuza will be in it