"You can look now"
She got up and her jaw dropped with just one glance at the mirror.

"Julie..."
"I know, you look beautiful, now let me look that way too"
"I haven't looked like this in a while"
"Exactly" I said as I was putting on my dress.

I couldn't get the zipper up so I turned my back to Kate.
"Do you mind?"
"Sure"
She pulled the zipper up and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for being by my side"
"Hermanas se unen"
(Sisters stick together)

She smiled and walked out, I was confused but remembered I need to be at a party so I started on my own hair and makeup.

As my hair has grown longer and I decided to wear it in waves that hung just around my shoulders.

I did the same thing as I had done with Kate's makeup, I used the same foundation and highlight only my lips were colored a Honey Pink with a coat of lip gloss.

For my eyes, I used a lighter shade of rose pink that suited my dress and I already had rose gold heels that matched the belt on my dress.

"You look hot!" Kate yelled from the doorway.
"What were you doing?"
"I grabbed a clutch and black heels, by the way I love my hair"
"You're welcome"

"So will there be anyone you want me to meet or am I left to socialize on my own?"

"No there are a couple of people I have in mind, including my brother"

"I'm going to meet mystery bro?!"
"Yup" I said popping the p.
"Do you have a clutch?"
"You're asking someone who's obsessed with bags and you're asking if I have a clutch?"
I raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever smart ass"
"You bet I have smart ass"
I laughed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We walked out of the apartment to see a very familiar looking limo standing in front.

"Ms. Downs, Mr. Reid gave me orders to be your escort for the night"
"Thank you" I replied.

Mr. Reid really is being too generous lately, it's creeping me out.

Me and Kate shrugged and sat in the limo.

We started taking selfies and karaoke-ing random songs, even the driver that I don't know the name of started playing to the beat.

In no time we made it and ten minutes earlier but still the place was packed with either cars parking or people posing in front of the cameras.