Chapter 13

Y/N POV

I woke up. My head is pounding so much. I look to my right and see y/b. We had our clothes on still, ah thank god. I checked my phone and I saw a video of me kissing y/b. The amount of hate I got in the comments.

X.jess.X: eww who is that with y/b Oppa.
EunMi72: Omg they look sooooo cuuutteee.
15_btsfan: GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU SKET.
Zoe44: EWW SLUT.
Bangtan_sonyeonhoes: Ahh she's drunk. Don't shout at her.
Mina_joon: Kill yourself you slag. Don't go near Oppa again.
Rachel_lucy-ann2: her account is: kim_y/n. Hate on her.

I looked at my DM's and it was filled with hate messages. I left my phone and walked into the living room along with y/b. All the boys looked at me because of the video.
"Who posted it," I said with red puffy eyes.
"It was me, I was drunk and I didn't think" Tae said.
"Well, you need to tell them that I can't leave because I'm your sister or do you not care? You don't know how bad my Instagram and Twitter is do you? No, you don't. They're telling me to die, that's how bad it is." I shouted at them and ran into my room, I locked the door and sat there crying.
My phone rang, so I answered it,
"Hello," I said.
"Y/N is this ture," a familiar voice said over the phone.
"Jake, I was drunk. God you don't know how bad it is." I cried.
"I do know. I've seen. God, why are they so mad, You was drunk. Ahhh" he shouted.
"I don't know ok" I say.
"Anyway, I have to go because I need to sleep."
"Goodbye Jacob," I say, sending a kiss through the phone. Jake is the bestest best friend ever, he is always there for me. Y/b came into my room, he sits next to me.
"Look I need to tell you something really important," he says in a serious tone.
"What is it?" I reply.
"I like you. A lot. It hurts me when you are with other boys, a lot when you're dating them." He looks at me with a serious face. I don't know what to do.

Y/B POV

She's just looking at me. I put my hands behind her head and look at her. I lean in and kiss her. Surprisingly she kissed me back. She leans in more then pushes me back on her bed. She's on top of me kissing me.
The door bursts open.
"What are you doing y/b?!" An angry Tae asked.
"Nothing" I reply. She hasn't moved off of me.
"Look Tae. He likes me and I like him, deal with it ok. If I can deal with one of my best friends dating my brother, surely you do the same for me. Right?" She tells him.

She likes me.

"No y/n he is not good." Tae says.
"Wha-"
"No Tae get over the fact that I'm going to have a boyfriend. Just because it's your friend doesn't mean you treat me like this. I don't get you." She says with a very serious tone.
"Ok. Just don't hurt her." Tae says pointing a finger at me.
"I won't," I say.
He walks out. She shuts the door and we carry on kissing. She has the softest lips. I flip her so I'm now on top. I take her t-shirt off.
"Let's wait until we are official." She says.
"Ok, that's fine with me," I reply.
I don't mind that's she's not ready and we aren't dating yet.

Emily POV

Taehyung stormed out of y/b room. He looked really pissed off.
"Ahh my sister and him. God." He shouted.
"Look she doesn't t mind us and trust me she is being nice about this. Her old best friend started dating an ex-boyfriend of hers and she still loved him. She went so mad that they had a fight and she broke her nose. So be grateful I'm here." I said looking at Taehyung.
"Wait she broke someone's nose?" He asked.
I nodded "Yeah her name was Tori." I said.
"I guess I could accept it. She seems happy. He's my friend it's wei-."
"I'm her friend and she told me and me quote,
'If you want to date my brother. You look after him, treat him well and I will not interfere. I'm hoping he would do the same for me'
So how about it?" I cut him off.
"Well I guess, I could try it." He says.
That's like the best thing in the world for me because she can finally be happy.
"Thank you." I hugged him.
"What for?" He asked
"Giving y/b a chance to make her happy," I said kissing him on the lips.