Chapter 10

Y/N POV

"IMMMMMY" I screamed again.
"How are you," Immy asked as she pulled me into a hug.
"Let's say I could be better. Harry made my traumatising moment came back in my head." I replied.
"Well at least your here now. Erick comes see y/n" she shouted down the house whilst he can sprint into the living room.
"Ah y/n How was your flight and how are you?" He said flashing his signature smile.
"Both ok," I said.
"Let's go out." Sophie smiled at me as she asked.
"Yes let's go to the beach. I can't wait" I said jumping up and down. I got my swimsuit out of my suitcase. I got everything and made it to the beach. Joel picked me up and ran into the water. Ever since Sophie and Joel got married he became my best friend. We would joke and play fight. Sophie is happy that her friends and family like him. He threw me into the water but caught me before my blue hair touched the water.
"We wouldn't want to ruin your new hair." He said as you only just dyed you hair before you left. See no one know that you died your hair because I had a hat on when you left the boys.
"Thank you Joel" I said as I ran into his arms. Sophie jumped on his back causing him to fall but I luckily moved before he fell. We stood they laughing until he jumped up and tackled Sophie.
We spent the day laughing and eating food and talking. I told them about Harry and Sophie froze. "You know he is known for cheating y/n," Sophie said. I nodded in response.

Time skip~~

I'm now at the airport hugging all of them. I boarded the plane. After the living long plane journey, I was back in South Korea. I went outside and got in a cab. I arrived home and I'm happy no one is home. I was walking to Taehyung's room. I stopped outside when I heard sounds coming from the room, realising it was Emily with him. I shook it off and walked away and went into my room. I heard the boys shout as they came in.
"God I hate her boyfriend, he makes me want to hit him after seeing him with a girl today makes me angry. Like does he not care about his girlfriend." I was surprised that Jungkook shouted it.
I walked out to the living room. I knew I caught their attention. For starters, I was wearing short shorts and a crop top, showing off my tattoos. I have two dolphins on the bottom of my back with small butterflies around it. They knew I had tattoos behind my ears. ( A/N~~~    On the right side you have a treble cleft, Harry Potter scar, the left side you have stars, moon and Saturn. On your right foot you have LA and your lucky number and on the sole of your right foot made in your country you were born in. On your left foot you have your star sign and on the sole of your foot the quote "if you can't love yourself, how the hell can you love somebody else." Ok let's get back to the story now.)
"When did you get back and what it that on your back," Tae said with an annoyed tone.
"Well I got back an hour ago, you didn't hear me because you were with Emily. It's a tattoo on my back I've had it for ages." I said firing his anger that I fed off him back to him. I walked out and went to my room. All eyes were on me because of my clothes. It's not like I'm naked or in my underwear. I got changed properly and decided to head out.

Yoongi's POV

God, she is such a tease wearing that kind of clothing around me. She looks good. The tan she has from her holiday. I wish she didn't have a boyfriend because I would be straight in there.

Taehyung's POV

She knows about me and Emily. She didn't seem bothered and that tattoo is what set me off. I like it but why did she do it. The clothes she was wearing was making everything worse. All the boys bit their lips as she walked out.
"Stop it right now boys. She has a boyfriend." I say trying to keep calm.
"She looks good actually she looks amazing," Namjoon said to me.
"Namjoon Stop it," I said still keeping calm.

Y/N POV

I was walking to meet Harry I was crossing the road. Everything went black.