I narrowed my eyes in his direction for a moment, I believe him that they didn't do any of the things they were accused of, but I know they did something, otherwise Jade wouldn't have had such an outburst and Dalton wouldn't have looked so worried like he was at the flea market earlier.

"Wanna try that again? I can tell your lying, Dalton. I've been around for a while, I know when something's up and its important that you tell me, because when I ask Jade and she replies with that same answer, I'mma either pop her in the mouth for lying, or she's gonna get a few pops elsewhere, so I advise you to tell me," I explain, narrowing my eyes in his direction slightly.

Dalton looked at me then back down to his feet, hesitated to speak for a moment, but eventually spoke up.

"Alright, if I tell you, swear you won't be mad," Dalton voices, giving me a worried expression.

"Try me, I don't get mad often. It takes a lot to actually get me mad," I reply, my elbows leaning on my knees as I straighten out my forearm and fold my hands together.

"Alright, Jade and I kissed, inside the flea market and that's why I was worried earlier and she was too afraid to tell you because she thought you would never let me see her again. So, we decided against telling you, so please don't make us stay away from each other. I swear, we didn't do any of the other stuff, I promise, we didn't," Dalton stood up from his chair and exclaimed, his eyes pleading me.

"Calm down. I believe you that you didn't have anything to do with what they accused you of, but like I said, I knew you were hiding something from me. I'm glad you decided to tell me the truth, don't keep things from me ever again. Now, I'm not gonna keep you two apart, cause it's just a kiss, at least it was with you and not some stranger that I didn't know. But, let me tell you this, your gonna leave it at a kiss, nothing more, and if you hurt her or break her heart, you won't like the outcome," I explain, seeing the twinkle come back to his saddened eyes when I finished.

"Thank you, I swear I won't hurt her! So, can I ask her out?" Dalton asked, his eyes pleading to me again as he grins widely. I chuckled softly and nodded my head yes.

"Yes, you can, but just remember what I said. You can come over for dinner tomorrow night and ask her. Tonight, we have an issue to resolve," I reply, walking back inside, Dalton following behind me.

"Alright, I hate to wrap this up in such a hurry, but I have told Dalton if he wanted to come tomorrow evening for dinner, that he could, but that is between ya'll, just thought I should let you know. I have some things to discuss and resolve here, so you guys can stay as long as you want, but I have things to do right now," I explain, giving them a smile.

"Oh, we have some things to deal with as well. So, we shall get going right now and I'll just call you later on about tomorrow," Dalton's grandmother replies, smiling and pushing her chair into the table while Zayn shows Dalton and her out.

"Alright, thank you for stopping by," I voice, walking up the stairs towards Jade's room.

I don't bother knocking, I just walk in with a disappointed expression written all over my face.

"Ever heard of knocking? It's a form of respect ya know," Jade responds right as I walk in.

"Drop the attitude before I give you something to get an attitude about," I warn sternly, narrowing my eyes. "That little outburst got you in enough trouble and I don't feel like I should have to explain anything to you, so let's just get this over with so we can talk," I voice, waving a hand for her to stand up off her bed, when I see she makes no effort, I grab a hold of her upper arm and pull her across my lap as soon as I sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Please! I'm sorry that I cussed at you!! I had a reason, though!! Let me go!!" Jade squeals, flailing all about on my lap, trying her best to get away, but her strength was nothing compared to mine.

I wrap my arm around her waist to keep her still, while I begin without warning.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"Now, just a reminder, I am not spanking you because of what was said at the flea market about you and Dalton, I am spanking you because you got so disrespectful and cussed me out, in front of company to boot. That proves to me, you were losing respect for me and if this is what I have to do to get it back, then I'm going too," I begin lecturing while ignoring her pleas.

"I'm sorry!! Please stoppp!! I won't ever cuss at you again!!" Jade starts to cry, pleading for it to be over, but honestly, I had barely given her anything.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

"Starting to feel the respect come back now, yes? Yeah, I kinda figured that would happen, it normally does,"

"P-please!! I'll behave, Nick, I swear!!" Jade stutters a moment, starting to cry a bit harder, I ignore and continue.

SMACK Do not SMACK ever cuss SMACK SMACK at me SMACK SMACK or anyone else SMACK again, especially SMACK SMACK, not in front of SMACK company.

"I-I'm s-sorry! Please, Nick!" Jade pleas again, her breathing jagged and tears were pouring like a faucet now.

I gently help her to her feet, pulling her into my chest while she wraps her legs around my waist and I stand up to sit in her office chair instead, cause it is more comfortable, but I was careful of her sore bottom.

"I'm sorry that I cussed at you in front of them, I really didn't mean anything by it, Nick. I just was frustrated being we were being accused of something we didn't do and I still don't even know the whole story," Jade tries explaining, sniffling into my shirt.

"I sure hope not, cause I don't enjoy having to put some more respect in ya, you shouldn't have lost it in the first place. Now, I know what you did at the flea market with Dalton. I know all about the kiss and---

"I'm sorry! Please don't make us stay away from each other!" Jade hollers, jumping out of my lap as fast as she could.

"Hey, now. Don't holler at me, let me finish, don't interrupt me like that," I warn, a bit of sternness coming back into my tone.

"Sorry...." Jade mumbles off, giving me a worried expression.

"Alright, as I was saying, I did find out about all that had happened at the flea market between you and Dalton...but, I have informed him I am okay with it, as long as that is all it is," I finish, giving her a small smile as I seen her face completely lights up and before I knew it, no trace of sadness was able to be found on her, while she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you so much! I swear it won't lead to anything else!" Jade squeals with excitement, I chuckle softly to myself while I stand up off the edge of the bed.

"Good, now let's go back downstairs and inform your other brothers about what has happened and get them in the loop," I reply, walking out of her bedroom, Jade following along behind me.

We manage to get downstairs where we find our seats on the couch, where most of the kids' are entertained watching TV and playing on their cellphones, Jade quickly takes interest in the TV, while I catch Chad and Bryant up on what has happened and what's possibly in store tomorrow that Jade doesn't know about yet.

I figured I would make sure Dalton could actually come over for dinner before I decided to inform Jade of it. I know she'll be extremely happy when he comes over and asks her out because it's about time she is happy and treated right.

Hey, peeps~!! Sorry that I haven't updated this book in a really long time, I originally planned for another book to be updated, but I saw I had a draft for this one already and I just figured I would finish it up. A lot of people was asking about this book as well. Anyways! Please vote and comment on this, leave any ideas or prompts in my inbox or the comments down below and I will happily take them. I am in need of them at all time and they are extremely appreciated. I would love to thank every single person who has read, commented and voted, it means so much to me. Thanks, peeps~!!