Chapter 1

"Shut up". Louis laughed

      I turned my head trying to turn my smirk into a look of displeasure facing the comment Louis made. "Why"? I failed and kept a smile on my face instead. He smiled back at me.

 "Harry Styles"! I turned away from Louis and our friendly bantering to face Liam standing at the doorway.

     "Liam Payne"! I teased back, but he didn't seem to respond well to it.

         "Are you possibly going to come when I call you"? He said frowning. I looked at him and attempted to pull myself up from the couch Louis and I were settled at.

    "Sorry , I didn't hear you". I answered and walked towards the doorway he was in.  He turned his back to me and made a gesture to for me and Louis to follow.

"Why do you want us "? I asked casually. "Where's Niall and Zayn"? He ignored me. "Seriously Liam". He continued to walk down the long hallway and into the living room. We were all at mine and Louis's flat for the time being, sometimes we did that, since we lived next to eachother and Louis and I were the only ones who lived together and we were all the best of friends. It felt stupid to not be near eachother. Sitting there was security and management and on the couch next to them Niall and Zayn. Louis and I grabbed a seat next to them making it so that there was barelt enoug room for Liam to fit

  "So are you guys all packed"? I looked at Paul's booming voice. Packed? I took a deep breath in and then blew it out slowly and exaggareted . "We're sorry about the short notice about the flight getting moved to so late tonight." He went on. Wait? Our flight had been moved to tonight? Our flight to New York City?I looked up at Liam searching for answers, I thought that we had a few days before our flght there to chill, at home. 

     "It's completely and utterly fine". Liam said respectfully. I looked over to Zayn and Niall, what are our shows there starting early? 

  "Well good, the limo will be picking you up in a few hours". Paul concluded sipping from a cup of ours. He sure helps himself to stuff in our flats. Then almost simultaneously, the security management, Paul and whatever else that were previously taking up our living room got up and headed towards the exit( or entrance, it really is used for both). 

    "Ha, they had to all come and like put on a formal meeting just to tell us that our flight was moved forward a couple days"? I half asked half said sarcastically under my breath. Looking towards the rest of the boys. Niall got up and headed into the kitchen. "Hungry"? I asked his back that was heading away from me.

        "Unbeliveably"! He shouted. I chuckled to myself and looked at Zayn who was still settled on the couch, now on his phone. He looked just as tired as I felt, wearing sweatpants and a tee shirt. I wasn't looking forward to packing an getting on another airplane , ecspecially to go to a city that never sleeps. 

    "Now I have to go pack". I groaned making a statement out for everybody to hear. 

"Really now"? Zayn looked up from his phone for a second to be sarcastic. I got up and left them behind in order to bounce up the stairway in front of me and head to my room. 

   I started throwing clothes in my suitcase, filling it to them brim with clothes and whatever else I could possibly need in New York. I tried to work quickly, as packing wasn't my absolute favorite thing to do in the world. 

  "Hazza". I lefted my head from the position it was in that caused me to be staring at my suitcase. I caught my eyes on the figure in the door. Louis had called out for me . 

 "Boobear"! I joked back at him. He slid into my room looking at my untidy suitcase . 

 "Nice going Haz". He smiled. "Need some help"? I looked at him and smiled grateful he realised I needed help. I nodded and he walked over his muscles gleamed through his white short sleeve shirt and they were well really ,  appealing.  Wait, what was I thinking? How can my best friend whose most importantly , a guy turn me on? I shook the image out of my head. He headed over to my suitcase and started to lift things out in order to fold them and then put them back. I shook my head Louis is not a clean person, I shouldn't trust him with my packing . His eyes gleamed like is muscles were when the met mine. I shuddered, his eyes shouldn't be turning me on either. 

   "Way to go Boobear"! I said as he decided to dump the whole suitcase out getting frustrated. "Just put it all back in there the way it was before". I adivsed. "It fit".

  He laughed his whole face lighting up. Wait , I was noticing that stuff again, the stuff I usually thought I noticed in girls. 

 "What ever you say"! He said grabbing a pile of my clothes and stuffing them in there. I cringed, and bounded over to the suitcase. 

  "O.K, not like that"! I demanded realising how close I was to Louis. I could feel his breath on my neck and I liked the way it felt. I felt my breaths slow down as I was taken over by the feeling of him being so close to me. I could see his big plump lips and they seemed so appeitzing, I wanted to see what they would feel like pressed against mine. I took a deep breath trying to get myself to think straight. I can't do anything, Louis is straight. Hell, I am straight ! I pulled back away from him and centered my attention back on my suticase. 

   I felt a little bit light- headed watching him gather up my clothes again, judging by the look in his face he didn't feel or notice anything. I was surprised that I felt sort of sad because of that. Wait what was I thinking, I'm going completely mad. 

  This wasn't the first time I felt attracted to Louis though. I realized a while ago that I have sort of a crush on him. I've tried to shake it off, because I know I'm straight. I have to be straight. That means that there is no way that I like Louis, because I am not gay. Although I do feel like I want to kiss him. Actually I want to do more than that with him, I want to do everything and anything  with him.  Gosh. I can't possibly. I let some fantasies run through my head. I want to snog him like crazy , holding our bodies closer than ever possible. I want to hold his hand and take long walks on the beach. I want to be with him. I shook my head trying to get rid of those thoughts. I must be going crazy. 

     "Haz, is that good"? I looked down the beautiful voice coming from Louis. A few things were folded at the bottom of my suitcase only a few though . Was it really that hard of a task to get a suitcase packed? I laughed under my breath.  "You don't have to pack all of my suitcase you know boo". I said gulping as I realised that I actually did feel something towards him, that I do feel attracted to my best friend, who happens to be a guy. I Harry Styles , think that I am in love with Louis Tomlinson.