Zayn wasn't like this, he wouldn't have done this on purpose to hurt Selena. He may have trouble trying to get Lucy out of his obsessive thoughts but he would never put himself in a situation where he would willingly sleep with her again, not after all the shit she put him through.
-
Zayn began moving out of his sleep and sat up with widen eyes, looking around his surrounding and realizing in the mess he sat. Selena stood beside me not saying a word, as tears formed in her eyes. Zayn looked at me then at Selena and got up from the bed with another one of the bed sheets wrapped around him. "Selena, Selena, listen to me this is not what it looks like." He immediately began pleading. "Let me explain-..."
-
"Explain to me what Zayn!" Selena exclaimed with a lump in her throat, she wanted to cry. "I can't fucking believe you!"
-
Meanwhile Lucy sat against the wall of the bed smirking at the situation she found herself in. While Zayn began getting himself dressed. I grew angry because I knew this was her doing, I approached her and began snapping my fingers at her. "Pick up your shit and fucking go!" I exclaimed at her. "What did you give him?" I shouted at her angrily.
-
She laughed. "You especially you out of people is not going to tell me what to fucking do." She said, Zayn eyes her weirdly as she stood up from the bed with a bed sheet wrapped around her. "It's about time Selena knew the whole truth, don't you think?" She smirked.
-
Not being able to control my anger I approached her and threw myself at her angrily. Pulling at her hair and slapped her across the face while Lucy exclaimed, I fumed with anger. "You fucking bitch!" I exclaimed. "What did you give him!" I shouted in anger.
-
"Ok ok, Jackie, Jackie!" I felt of arms constrain me and pull me back, as Levi's voice echoed behind my ear and realized it was him who was holding me back.
-
I pushed the hair out of my face, when I saw Zayn was quick to act, walked his way towards Selena trying to explain the situation, but Selena quickly loosen herself from his grip. "Don't fucking touch me!" She exclaimed and slapped Zayn across the face.
-
Zayn winced and clenched his jaw tightly to ease the pain, while Selena has tears of sadness and anger all together running down her cheek. Lucy laughed in the other hand as she put on her dress that lied on the floor and was dressed in a matter of seconds. "How long has this been going on?" Selena demanded answered. "More like how long were you two going to keep doing this behind my back?"
-
"Selena I swear to god-..." Zayn took a deep breath before answer Selena.
-
However she interrupted his explanation. "Don't you fucking swear anything to me." She moved her head side to side. "You don't fucking love me." She said. "You never did." She wiped her tears from her face.
-
"Because he has never ever gotten me out of his head." Lucy interrupted and the confrontation between Selena and Zayn. Selena turning her attention towards Lucy in an angry rage, she slapped her across the face too. However, Lucy held her hand to her cheek and laughed devilishly. "Zayn hasn't told you a anything at all, you poor thing." She said confidently.
-
"Shut up the fuck up Lucy!" Zayn exclaimed.
-
"No." She defended. "I have stayed quiet long enough, to watch the both of you unravel this profound love he suddenly has for you Selena." Lucy smirked. "I'm sick of it." She said.
-
"What are you saying?" Selena questioned.
-
"How about you fucking go?" I interrupted Lucy pointed at the door behind me.
-
"Get off your high horse, you're just as guilty as me in this whole situation as I am, Jaqueline." Lucy threatened. "You done nothing but become Zayn's fucking bitch these past years." She exclaimed at me, and I balled my firsts and charged towards her. "Waiting on his hand and foot, doing whatever he asks you to do!" She exclaimed.
-
"You two faced bitch-..." I mumbled under my breath.
-
"Ok, no, no." Levi pulled on my arm holding me back  while Lucy smirked proudly.
-
"Selena lets go home, and I'll tell you everything." Zayn turned his attention to Selena who was focused on the confrontation between Lucy and I.
-
"I'm not understanding single fucking thing." Selena said raising her hands in defeat.
-
"Selena please." Zayn begged.
-
Lucy chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Selena what is going on here is not what you think, it's everything but, everything I warned you about avoiding him is true, and Zayn is nothing but someone who's been lying to you to keep you at his side, no matter what the outcome is." She explained. "Since no one here has the balls to tell you, then I will because I truly have nothing to loose." She lifted her shoulders carelessly. "I lost it all a long time ago." She said.
-
"Lucy please don't." Zayn begged.
-
However Lucy ignored anything Zayn had to said and focused her whole attention Selena. " I am her." She said to Selena, while she looked at her confused. "I am the one you have desperately have been wanting to know about. The girl Zayn I'm sure told you about, I am the girl he's never been able to forget, who keeps him up in his sleepless nights. The one who he used to love intensively with a passion, that consumes his thoughts and every fiber of his being like an addiction he can't get rid of." Lucy confessed everything to Selena, dumping everything on her. "I am Cindy Lucille Hale." She smirked. "Lucy if you will." She laughed lifting her shoulders carelessly.
-
I pinched the bridge of the nose, while Levi stood there covering his face with his hands. Zayn immediately walked over towards Selena begging for him to listen to her, while Lucy stood there with her hands crossed over her chest. Meanwhile Selena, finally understood what she meant, and while Zayn tried to reach for her arm she snatched herself from his reach taking a step back in disgust.
-
"The necklace is yours?" Selena said in a whisper sure to have a breakdown at any given moment.
-
Lucy held her head up proudly. "Always in my heart, Cindy." She quoted.
-
"Oh my god." Selena said in disbelief.
-
"Baby, that's was years ago." Zayn pleaded. "I don't love her, I love you." He exclaimed. "Please believe me."
-
"You both disgust me." Selena said coldly in both Zayn and Lucy's face.
-
"Selena..." Zayn whispered.
-
"You both deserve each other." Selena pointed at both Zayn and Lucy with her finger. "You're both rotten for each other from inside." She continued wiping her tears. "You." She looked over at Zayn. "because you're not deserving of anyone's love. How can you stand here and tell me you love me? When I was always the after thought of her" She said looking at Lucy and focusing her attention back to Zayn who had tears down his cheeks. "all that ever lingered in your head was how to fill the lost void of she left, that you have never been able to surpass with me, you never loved me." Selena scoffed at the delusion of this whole situation. "You're not worthy of a pure and clean love, you deserve nothing but a rotten love like hers, because it's all you've ever known." She said. "And you." She said turning her attention to Lucy. "because you're nothing but a snake, what kind of friend are you? You sat back and watched me, Lucy." She strained. "Watched me fall in love with him, and not once did think to tell me anything?" She exclaimed.
-
"Selena I warned you countless of times." Lucy defended. "Not listening, was your problem not mine."
-
"Hinting something and telling someone the truth is not the same thing!" Selena exclaimed.
-
"He also didn't tell you he and I were going to be parents did he?" Lucy motioned to her stomach but Zayn said nothing, and Selena's eyes widen. "But tragedy struck." She mocked a sad tone. Lucy looked over at Zayn and scoffed. "You're whole relationship was based on lies Selena." Lucy moved her head side to side. "He was really planning on telling you nothing, ever." She explained. "Serves you right for ever trusting and believing in a man who cannot even cope with his own demeaning shadow." She laughed. "He's broken inside Selena, and even you couldn't fix him. That is the kind of man he is." Lucy defended. "He will always be a replica of his father and not even you can change that." She nodded her head side to side. "Look where that left me, I lost everything because of him, my family, my child, my life." She said. "I did you favor Selena. I opened your eyes before it was too late." She said taking her phone and shoving it in her purse. "I did you a fucking favor." She said walking towards the door. "You should be thanking me." She said and walked out, slamming the door behind her, leaving Selena, Levi, Zayn and I.
-
Selena said nothing to Zayn and only stared at him with disgust as Lucy walked passed everyone and made her way out of the dorm room. The silence was tenacious, and Levi pulled on my arm, motioning towards the door suggesting we wait outside.
-
"Uhm we'll leave you two to talk." I said rather in a whisper, not really knowing how to approach the topic of conversation. While Levi and I made our way out of the dorm room.
-
Selena's Point of View