Chapter 27 - Taken By Surprise

Začít od začátku

Italy can be beautiful, but some of the people here are very creepy.

I slowed down once I spotted the car and I made my way towards it. I saw Noah putting my duffle bag in the back with ease, and I started to wonder how he could even lift that thing up. I honestly had so many clothes in there, it would equal about two tons of bricks.

I reached him and set my luggage down. "Here you go. You can fix them. I'll be heading back." Without waiting for his response, I turned around and headed back into the hotel. I could hear his groan from behind me and I snickered in response.

I started toward the elevator, but stopped short when I saw the same oily and greasy guy getting in. I backed up and went to the stairs instead. There was no way I was riding in the same elevator as him again.

By the time I reached my floor, I was sure that I took quite a while. I opened the door to the hotel room and went straight for the couch. "What time is the flight again?" I asked whoever was in the room. "Um, it's in an hour. I think we should leave already." Brian said, finishing off his water bottle and throwing it away. I nodded and got up. "Where's Noah?" I asked.

"Right here honey." A voice breathed into my neck.

I jumped up and whirled around to see Noah standing there with an amused smile on his face. I glared at him and all he did was smirk. "Why didn't you wait for me outside?" Now it was my turn to smirk. "Whoops?"

He glared and rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Aiden came out of the room and he walked to the door. "Come on guys. We need to leave. Plus, we need to pick Luca up."

"Luca? Why are we picking Luca up?" I asked.

"Remember we took his car the first day here?" Jacob asked, his arms wrapped around Melissa. I nodded in understanding and we all started to the door. "Let's go then." Natalie sighed, sadness evident in her tone.

"This place was absolutely amazing." Melissa sighed, walking side by side with Jacob. "I know." I agreed with her. "It all ended way too soon." Natalie just nodded and we made it to the car. Brian slipped in the drivers seat while Aiden went into the passengers seat. The rest of us squished in the back as best as we could. "Wait." Melissa stopped. "How is Luca going to fit in this car if we can't even fit here ourselves?"

Brian groaned and threw his head back while Aiden laughed hysterically. I rolled my eyes and smacked Aiden in the back of his head. "Shut up." He stopped laughing immediately and I smirked.

Excellent.

We pulled out and away from the hotel and we started driving to Luca's house. "Hey," Natalie started. "Do you remember the directions to Luca's house?" She asked Brian. I could see him tense up in the front and Aiden snorted. "Nope." Aiden pulled out his phone, and right when I thought that he was going to get a GPS, he started texting someone. I huffed out. "Aiden, can you please be useful for once and get the GPS through your phone?" I was seriously holding on to any little strand of patience that I had left.

"Nope."

I growled and was about to lunge when Jacob held me back, Natalie helping him. "You little motherfuc-"

"Hey, Aiden. You mind getting the directions on your phone?" Jacob asked, his voice strained. I saw Aiden shaking his head from the front and that only fueled my anger even more. "Come on Aiden." Jacob urged. "This is kind of a life or death situation."

Aiden looked back and his eyes widened when they saw me trying to get him. "Uh, o-okay, I'll get it right now. J-just hold on." He stuttered, fumbling with his phone. When I saw that he was getting the GPS, I relaxed in Jacob's grip and smirked in satisfaction. "Good boy." I praised. He shot a scowl at me and all I did was smile at him.I sat back in my spot and closed my eyes for a second.