Chapter 12

*this chapter is small, I know, it's only a preparation for the last chapter, that is full of Kariver goodness. For now, I'll let you with Agent Canary great moments and a lot of celebration ^^*

It was late afternoon in Central City. The teams gathered in Star Labs hangar as they celebrated one more win, with champagne and a lot of junk food to Barry and Kara's happiness.

- I think we deserve a break from it all, like two days or something... - Jackson said as he approached the Legends.

- I'm up for that! - Zari said as she smiled to everyone - It will be nice to enjoy two days of this crazy world we live in...

- So is official! We meet in two days, here to keep with our mission! We still have a huge Gorilla to stop! - Sara said as she toasted with her friends.

- Gorilla? - Barry said as he approached all of them, with worry in his face.

- Don't ask - Nate said as he drank - Long story...

- Ok...

Barry gave one more worried look to the Legends and walked towards Oliver, Kara, Alex, Iris and Diggle as they chat in a corner. Sara approached them as well, as she drank her champagne.

- Hey guys! What a day huh?

- Yes... What a day - Kara said as she smiled at him. She looked at Iris next and hugged her - By the way, I'm sorry this all happened in your big day...

- It's ok. I mean... I don't know if it will ever be ok to have my wedding ruined by Nazis, but... Everyone is alive and well, that's what matters. And the world is safe. Both worlds! - She held Barry's hand.

- Stein asked us to go on with the wedding. We couldn't feel like it with everything that was going on, but he made us promise before scaring us to death, literally. - He looked at Iris with loving eyes - We were thinking, if you guys would help us...

- Well I happen to be authorized to perform weddings man! - Diggle smiled at Barry and Alex, Sara and Kara looked at him surprised - It's true! - He completed.

- Whoa... That's amazing! Thank you Diggle - Iris said as she smiled, relived and happy for the first time since all that mess begun.

- And you guys could be our witness? - Barry looked at the others. - We love the whole team, but since our big wedding got ruined, we decided to finish it with something smaller.

- My dad and Wally will be there too, we already asked them - Iris said as she looked them talking together a bit away from them.

- Sure, Barry! You don't even have to ask - Oliver smiled as Barry hugged him against his will.

- Still with the no hug thing, Ollie?

- Sometimes... - He said as he hugged Barry back, laughing and giving Kara a knowing look that made her blush.

After the party, many left for they well deserved break. Sara, Alex, Joe, Kara and Oliver remained behind. Barry talked to Cisco, Iris talked to Caitlin and they all left Star Labs. There was a beautiful park nearby and Iris thought it would be the perfect place. They gathered around as Diggle performed their small and intimate ceremony. Cisco and Caitlin gave them the rings as they once again exchanged vows, new ones this time, and kissed passionately.

- I'm so proud of you, baby girl! - Joe said as he hugged his daughter.

- Thanks dad. I love you! - She said as she hugged him back, in tears.