Chapter 4

*(inspiration came and I managed to find some time to write this chapter... even going crazy with my event here, I couldn't let this go, so here we go...hopw u guys like it ^^)*

Everyone at Star Labs were trying to think about what could they do to stop Nazi domination over their Earth, some even giving some ideas, a few of them not so great ones. Alex was standing in an empty corridor, thinking about everything. She came up to this Earth with her sister so she could get away of craziness for a while, to try to recover from the deep hurt she felt when she had to let her fiancé go because they wanted different things in life. And here she was, standing before crazy all over again. And she couldn't forget the night she had kissed Sara in a very drunk moment that she was sure she would repeat if she was sober. And the guilt... The guilt ate her insides because her break up was so recent. She knew she was free to be with whoever she liked, but she still felt funny about it. There were footstep noises coming her way and she looked up to see who it was. She smiled shyly as she crossed her arms on her chest.

- Hello! – She said

- Hey you... - Sara smiled back – Are you ok?

- Yep... Totally – Alex tried to disguise that she was not ok at all, something Sara must have read on her face.

- I don't buy it! But... If you want to talk... I'm here. – She said as she was turning around, about to leave back to the cortex.

Alex took a deep breath. All of them from this Earth were strangers to her, but they were stuck together in a fight against Nazis from another universe, she had kissed Sara in a dark alley... She was tired. Tired of hiding, tired of wondering. She decided she wouldn't be like that anymore. She needs to be honest with herself, and with others around her. The first step was telling Maggie what she really wanted, because even if she loved her so much, she wasn't going to be the sad woman that gives up all of her dreams for somebody. She was finally putting herself first.

- I'm not... And I'm sorry I practically ran away from you that night... It had nothing to do with you, it was something personal...

- Well, I'm glad to know that it wasn't about me – Sara teased Alex with a smile and then she kept going on with a more serious tone – But... We shared a kiss, it doesn't get more personal than this. I see that you are struggling... Again, if you want to talk, I'm here to listen.

Alex stared deeply into Sara's eyes. How could that woman she barely knew, could read her so well? Kara told her Sara had no super power other than being a really great fighter and being good at cheating death (this one got her really curious, Kara didn't know the details, and she really wanted to ask her someday, if she got the chance).

- How... - Alex began – How do you do this? I barely know you, and you can tell exactly what I feel...

- I know a broken heart when I see one.

Alex was about to answer when Oliver's voice came into the comms. They were an open line, so everyone could talk at long distance if they needed to. Alex looked at Sara as she heard his message.

- We can talk about this later – Alex said as they rushed back to the cortex.

Once everyone was back to Star Labs, they were all in desperate mood. Felicity and Cisco were at the computer trying to get any clue about where Jax might be. Stein got up from where he was sat and walked to Cisco, tapping him on the shoulder.

- If the Nazis took Jefferson, they are probably back to their Earth... I need you to open a breach there.

- Wait, professor Stein, I know this is hard. We all know it... - Cisco said as he turned his chair around – We need to be sure where he is so we don't waste any time...