Chapter 2

Barry and Iris looked at each other with their teary eyes full of emotion and love. It was insane how much they have been through. If someone told Barry he was going to marry Iris the day he started crushing on her, he would say people were insane, but here he was, standing before his beautiful wife to be. It was time for their vows, and Barry looked at Iris, feeling really nervous. He took a deep breath and started.

- Iris West. The girl of my dreams. The one that now is a reality. I loved you since we were kids and I had no idea what love meant. It got me nervous, and sweating like crazy, and I could never find words to say a simple 'hello' to you. I thought I was getting crazy, but then I realized it was a genuine feeling and to look at you every day and be able to feel all of that, it made me feel more alive than ever. You were there for me every time I needed, even when I had no idea I needed. It killed me inside to see you with other people, and the best day of my life was the day you said yes to go out with me. I dressed my entire closet 3 times just to be sure I wouldn't mess this up from start. Today you are once again changing my life, and even though changes are scary, I'm not scary at all, because I'm with you. I love you.

Tears came down Iris' cheeks as she took a deep breath, not able to contain her smile. She held Barry's hands with hers. Along with her, half the church was crying or feeling really emotional. Alex were one of them, she couldn't stop the tears at all.

- I thought a lot about what to write on my vows. I kept writing and writing... The I decided to give up. Written words aren't enough to express what I feel for you Barry, and I decided to wait until I looked into your eyes. Because you inspire me and what a better way to let inspiration come to this moment than looking directly into your eyes? You turned my life upside down, literally, and I couldn't me more grateful. You proposed twice to me and the second time, my heart just melted and I figured out how lucky I was, to have such a talented and kind hearted boyfriend. I couldn't be happier than I am right now and...

The windows of the church exploded making a huge mess as a whoosh of heavy winds interrupted Iris' vows. She held Barry's hand strongly as they looked around to understand what was happening. Barry looked around and saw a yellow streak of light and panicked inside. It could be? No, it couldn't, because Sara told him that monster was dead... But what if they thought he was, but he actually wasn't? Evil people had a nasty habit of coming back to life over and over again, so he couldn't take anything for granted.

Another whoosh of air happened and people started screaming in panic as the ceiling of the church started falling. A small block of concrete fell and scratched Felicity's forehead, but Curtis quickly pushed her to him as they fell to the ground. Many people started to run for their lives in panic.

- What's happening? – She shouted, terrified as Curtis hugged her.

- No idea, must be some metas...

- HERE! HERE! OVER HERE! – Joe and Diggle yelled at people so they could run outside the church.

Felicity got up, telling Curtis she was ok, and ran to help evacuate the place. Iris came running as she dragged everyone she could outside as well. Kara took of her glasses and changed in seconds into Supergirl as Stein and Jackson joined hands and became Firestorm. Ray got into his suit as quickly as he could and Nate steeled up as the other heroes approached the altar, looking around to understand what was happening. Thea ran quickly trying to help some kids that hid between the benches.

- Come with me, I'll keep you safe – She said as she helped them with Wild Dog and Dinah helping her.

Oliver looked at Barry, nodding with his head as he helped some people that fell to the ground, get up.