Chapter 6

*warning: Kariver goodness ...a lot*

Thea and Oliver rode in the borrowed motorcycle as Thea tapped her comm, calling Winn right away.

- Winn, give us directions to this LCorp place. We are going to help Supergirl!

- Guys I... - Winn started but got interrupted by a really pissed Oliver

- The directions! Now!

As they heard Winn giving them the coordinates to LCorp, Oliver accelerated and it did not take long for them to arrive. There were some people outside the building, trembling and scared. Thea approached them cautiously.

- What happened?

- Supergirl! It looks like her at least... - A red haired said with a trembling voice - She was burning everything with her heat vision and asking for Ms. Luthor.

- That was not Supergirl! - Oliver said in his deep Green Arrow voice as he entered the building with Thea right behind him.

They searched everywhere with no sign of Kara or Overgirl. Suddenly, a big noise came from the roof and they ran there, praying it was not too late. As soon as they got there, they found Lena Luthor full of bruises, deeply hurt, all tied up on the ground. She was crying, thinking she would die as Supergirl fought brutally with someone just like her, like a clone, but wearing all black.

Overgirl had her mask off and that was what scared the hell out of Lena. Once she saw Supergirl coming, she felt relieved but still scared, cause Supergirl were facing someone exactly like her. Suddenly, two strangers stood up before her. One kneeled down, trying to help untie her as the other walked towards the fight.

- Run. We've got this! - A woman told her as she helped her stand. She wore red, a mask and had a bow in her right hand. She smiled at her as she insisted - Go! Now!

Lena ran, still in shock as Thea and Oliver tried to help Kara, distracting her with their arrows so Kara could use her distraction against her.

- How the hell did she follow us? - Thea asked while shooting exploding arrows towards Overgirl, that deflected it.

Kara saw an opportunity to fly in her direction, punching her and taking her by surprise. Overgirl lost her balance for a while but came back towards Kara, pushing her into the ground.

- No idea! - Oliver said as they kept trying to slow Overgirl down.

Kara rolled on the ground after using her heat vision on Overgirl's forehead and flew high above again.

- Guys! Let me handle it! Is too dangerous for you - Kara said as she looked angrily at Overgirl.

- Kara Danvers, so pathetic! - Overgirl said laughing - It's an embarrassment to have you as my doppelganger on this Earth! Let me tell you something - She said as she grabbed Kara by the neck, lifting her higher.

As Oliver and Thea watched, as they couldn't do anything else at the moment, two wires came in their direction from behind. Oliver turned around quickly but got trapped anyways, his bow dropping on the floor. Thea also got trapped in those wires and when they looked up, they saw Dark Arrow walking towards them.

- She knew you would come... - He smiled as he took of his mask, looking viciously at them.

Thea felt a chill down her spine as she looked into her brother's face. She knew it was not her brother but it was weird for her to see him, being all evil like that. This was all a big mess up to her and she wanted nothing more than for this to be over. Oliver tried to let himself go, failing as he looked at his evil clone.