small note before next chapter

Guys I have to tell u I'm surprised and shocked with the news of Kara and Oliver from Earth X possibly being a couple AND Sara and Alex kissing on this year's crossover.

Why?

SuperArrow fandom is very small. I for one have my canon ships on all 4 shows, but SuperArrow is one I enjoy a lot, is fun to write fics about them, I loved their dynamic on the last crossover. Since Invasion, a few of us have been enjoying their scenes there, and some made a few fan videos, wrote a few fics... we've been really tiny, enjoying ourselves and knowing it would never ever happen in any form. I wasn't expecting them for playing with the idea, even if it's another Earth versions of them. And it's awesome.

Canon will still be canon (I won't go into canon ships, cause many don't agree with some and our fandom is a safe place and we don't have drama, fight or anything like that here - thank God - one of the reasons I enjoy SuperArrow so much) but we will also be able to see this ship happening in some form on TV!

A big welcome to anyone who enjoys it as we do, and I invite people to have fun with us, because is stress free.

I'm also shocked because we also played with the idea of Sara and Alex getting together on fics, and we will see them together on the crossover and this is AWESOME!!!

BTW: I'll stick with my plans for this fic - it's already mapped out 'til the last chapter, I just need to expand it in chapters, so it will be easier.

See u on the next chapter folks - it won't take long I promise! (I can't seat for a long time to write cause my knee hurts, so I need to do it now little by little - yes I'm taking care of it, but need to avoid the pain)