Chapter 19- Jealousy is man's greatest enemy

I felt someone touching my nose but I don't feel like opening my eyes but did it anyway. Jack was staring at me. I gave him a warm smile.

"Hi," he said, smiling.

I took a deep breath and said, "Hi."

Suddenly I heard mum calling from outside, "Amanda sweetie, are you up?  I need you to go to the grocery store!"

I immediately sat straight and whispered to Jack, "Go, now!"

He stood up and reached for the window.

"Jack!" I called. He immediately turned around and gave me a kiss. He knew I wanted that. He immediately opened the window and climbed out.

The sound of mum's footstep is getting louder... she's near. I heard my door squeaking which means someone opened the door.

"Sweetie, go get some groceries!" mum ordered while handing me a note.

"Lettuce, cabbage, carrot, tomatoes... Mum! We're not vegetarians!" I exclaimed.

 "It's good for your health and you're already heading for college, so you need something healthy to keep your body strong."

"Vegetables don't like me." I said with a frown.

"Vegetables like you... it's just you who's not liking vegetables."

I rolled my eyes. Thank god mum didn't saw him... or else she'll be asking me so many questions. Phew!

*****

(Jack's POV)

That was close.  But I didn't regret it... for sneaking into her room through the bedroom window.  I can't believe I didn't fall asleep because I was staring at her all night. Lautner doesn't deserve her. He has no right to do this to her. By the thought of that made my hands fold into fists.

I swear I will do anything to make Amanda happy and anything to keep that asshole away from her.

*****

"Ha Ha Ha... this is just... I love you to the moon and back, love, Jack." she read aloud the note that I gave her.

She then put her arms around me and said, "Thank you so much, Jack."

(Amanda's POV)

"Thank you so much, Jack." I said with my eyes closed.

"All I want is you. I love you, Amanda." he whispered.  I smiled by just listening to the words, he made me feel so secure... like nothing could ever hurt me. It made me so... calm. Lautner has never gave me this feeling... is this love?  I hope it is.

"Do you love me?" Jack asked suddenly.

He let go of me and we both stared St each other.

Do I love him? How should I respond to that?

A/N. so… does she love him? Maybe…

(Tay’s POV)

“Ed! Stop it!” I laughed as he kept tickling me.

“No! Unless you kiss me.” He threatened.

“No!” I shouted.

“Ok then.” He nodded and kept tickling me.

“Okay! Okay!” I gave in.

And I kissed him… things have been going great for me. I wonder how Lautner is doing. I kinda took pity of his girlfriend… Amanda? Yea, Amanda. Since I heard he’s going with Marie now.