Chapter 20- YOU'RE NOT SORRY

(Lautner's POV)

Oh my... I can't watch this.

I immediately stood up and walked to them, grabbed her hand.

"Who are you, let me go!" she shouted.

(Amanda's POV)

I bet he's the one watching us.

Jack came pulling me away from the creep.

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Jack shouted at him.

I noticed he quickly pulled away from Jack and out of the restaurant, pushed me onto his car and he buckled my seat belt and started driving really fast.

"Dude! Who are you, what do you want?!" I shouted in fear.

He then took his shades off... Lautner?

"I came back for you." he said.

Came back for me... huh. That's such a lie. He came here for his shit movie not for me and I know that.

"No you did not come back for me. You came back for your movie with your new girlfriend, Marie!" I shouted, glaring at him.

"You still care about me."

"No I don't!"

"Yes,  you do."

"Pull over. I said pull over!" I shouted and he stopped the car. I immediately unfastened the seat belt and went out of the car. He, too, went out of the car. I walked into the woods cause there's no where else to go.

"Stop!" he shouted.

"What do you want?!" I shouted, kept walking.

"I want you."

"No,  you don't!"

"Please Amanda, I'm sorry!"

"No Lautner. YOU'RE NOT SORRY!"

He then grabbed my hand from behind and said, "I am! I'm so sorry,  I-I shouldn't have left you..."

I glared at him seriously and said, "Yes, you shouldn't. Good luck on Marie."

I got out of his grip and continue running deep into the woods.

"Amanda! Stop!" he shouted while chasing me.

I ignored him and kept running. Tears started streaming down my face.  I finally stopped and I spatted on the ground. I buried my face in my hands.

I felt him putting his arms around me. It felt so warm but I pushed him away anyway.

"Get your hands off me!" I shouted as I tried not to cry, looking at him angrily.

(Lautner's POV)

"I'm really sorry.  I can't live without you... please... come back to me." I whispered. Her eyes were filled with anger and I know it's all because of me. It is true that she's better off without me but... I can't let her go... I just can't. She's everything to me, everything.

*****

(Amanda's POV)

That day... in the woods... I've never met him again.

I looked into the mirror in the bathroom. My arm... the scratches I made.

Why am I doing all this? Cutting for him. I can't stop... I don't know why.  I guess it just made me forget the pain temporarily.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the bathroom door.  I quickly pulled my sleeves down to cover the scratches.

"Who's it?" I asked, wiping my tears off.

"It's me."

"Jack, why are you here? How'd you get in my room?" I said, trying hard to not sound like I just cried.

"I sneaked in through your bedroom window." I felt him smiled.

I smiled a little and looked into the mirror again, made sure I don't look like I just cried and opened the bathroom door.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey. You look beautiful."

"Don't tease me!" I said playfully.

"You do look beautiful." he smiled.

I walked towards my bed and sat on the corner and he followed.

WARNING: This part is also not really suitable for young readers but if you're okay with it, you're most welcome to read it. You have been warned!

We stared at each other for a moment and started kissing. I ran my fingers through his hair pulling him closer to me. He placed his hands around my waist as I opened my mouth a little to let him in. I helped him pull his shirt over his head. I, too quickly ran my shirt over my head and he pushed me onto the bed. He stared at me for a moment.

(Jack's POV)

I stared at her for a moment and realized the scratches on her arms. She knew I was looking at it.

"It's just some scratches... accidents." she lied and I know that it's obvious that she had been cutting.

"You were cutting, right?" I whispered, running my fingers through the scratches.

She stood straight and whispered, "It's nothing."

"It's because of him, right?" I asked, looking her in the eye.

"No, it's not... I was just stressed cause of college."

"He's not worth it, Amanda!" I exclaimed, standing up and grabbing my shirt.

She, too, stood up and said, "It's not because of him!"

"You're lying." I said, looking her in the eye, "I know you still can't forget about him but now... y-you're cutting because of him?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

***** END OF CHAPTER 20 *****

SHE'S CUTTING BECAUSE OF HIM. WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT HIM?! ALL HE DOES TO HER IS MAKE HER CRY.  I PROMISE IF SHE'S MINE I'LL NEVER LET ANYONE MAKE HER CRY, NOT EVEN ME.

JACK CAN TELL WHEN I'M LYING BUT IF I TELL HIM THE TRUTH... WILL HE LEAVE ME?  I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM.

OMG!!! She's cutting!  I hate Lautner!!! Team Jack! Janda forever!!!

Please vote, follow me and comment about what you think. tysm!

Written by: @taylor_swift_t_