Chapter 53- Meet me at the gym after school

I took a look at my broken phone and murmured, "Great! Just bought this 3 months ago!"

"Just get another." I heard him say as if it was cheap and all.

"Easy for you to say! I'll have to work for another year to get another one! Thanks to you." I exclaimed with sarcasm as I finally looked at him. He was taking a bite on his burger and I followed too but After about 5 seconds of silence he asked, "Don't I deserve a sorry?"

Uh... What? I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, "Wasn't I supposed to be the one who deserves a sorry? You broke my iPhone 5s and hurt my arm!"

He just ignored me and asked, "What's your name?"

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't the chapter earlier..."

"You know I could just ask anyone here to know."

"Then why did you ask me?"

"I... I... Don't wanna talk to you." He ran out of words. YASHH.

I secretly let out a small laugh and suddenly I felt pain on my arm.

"Aaaah!" I looked towards that guy and continued, "I'm Rachel, happy now?"

"Very... I'm Tyler."

I smiled, "Offering peace right now?"

He just looked at me like weird so I looked back at him with the same look.

Wait, What's happening now? *sarcasm*

Suddenly the bell rang which totally broke the moment and I immediately stood up without saying goodbye when he grabbed me by the arm with his sticky hand filled with mayo which immediately made me go EW.

"Meet me at the gym after school." I heard him whisper and I quickly walked away while rubbing on my now sticky arm as the words "Meet me at the gym after school" echoed through my mind like I just got hypnotized.

Hmm... "meet me at the gym after school" what does that mean? Like a casual "meet me at the gym after school" or a creepy "meet me at the gym after school"?

Suddenly I felt my head on someone's hard chest.

I looked up and it was one of Ella's ex.

How'd he get here?

"Where's Ella?"

Ugh, don't even mention her name in sick! Well I wanted to say that but I'm not as mean so I said, "I don't know."

I saw as he walked pass me which right there kept me wondering what he wanted.

Who cares? I thought.

*****

School was soon over and I still couldn't get the "meet me at the gym after school" thing right. I just can't.

You know, maybe I should go. OR maybe I shouldn't.

That thought flew around my mind like a spell as I walked towards nowhere which weirdly led me to the gym.

Wait why am I here? I thought as I slowly walked towards the door.

I looked inside and he was kinda aiming the basketball towards the basket. He jumped and in seconds the ball went through the basket and hit the ground.

He's kinda cool! My right brain told me.

Pfft! Everyone can do that! My other side said.

I brushed them off and as I was about to turn back around, a familiar annoying sound burst through the court, "Hey! You!"

I stopped as I closed my eyes while praying to every God on earth that he wasn't calling for me.

I waited for like 15 seconds and I finally opened my eyes and the view gave me like 13 heart attacks.

Obviously, it was Tyler.

I faked a laugh and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Please go away. please go away. It echoed through my mind.

"Come in!" He smiled and pulled me into the gym. He led me to one of those benches and I sat and observed him play basketball and never miss every throw.

When is he gonna stop? I wondered while looking at my watch since my phone broke.

It's getting late... this is getting annoying.

After numerous amounts of throws and not missing any one of them, he seemed to finally had enough.

He just sat at the ground and laid there.

I decided to walk to him so I did and looked at him from up top.

"You gonna tell me why I'm here or not?" I asked while I blocked the light from his face.

"You look ugly from here." he insulted while turning his head to his right.

Oh wow. What an ass.

"Don't need you to remind me..." I laid beside him and continued, "I already know!"

We both stared at the ceiling for about 2 minutes and honestly, if he was quiet, he wouldn't be THIS annoying.

"That thing on the bench is for you." he pointed at the plastic bag on one of those benches.

I stood up unwillingly and walked towards the bag. I opened it and found a box which said "iPhone 6"

Without second thought I just said, "Uh... I'm confused."

"It's for you. I broke your phone remember?"

"But my phone is 5s, not 6."

"Just take it."

"I'm not going to!"

Yep, I'm officially pissed. AINT GONNA LOSE THIS TIME.

He finally stood up from the floor and frowned, "Why are you so difficult?!"

I took a deep breath and walked out of the gym.

BITCH.BITCH.BITCH. I swore in my mind as I ignored what he said from behind.

GREAT FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, RACHEL! JUST GREAT! LOST YOUR BFF, FOUND A HOT GUY WHO HAS A GF AND NOW GOT YOURSELF AN ENEMY! PERFECT. JUST PERFECT.

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...

Really sad first day, Rachel.

UPDATING WHEN THERES AT LEAST 13 VOTES.

SNEAK PEEK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER:

Weirdly, something inside me was making my throat start hurting and my heart start pounding very fast.

I couldn't move, or talk and the guy suggested he would help but I didn't want him to.

I didn't want anyone to touch her. By anyone I really mean ANYONE.

I got back to the real world and quickly rested both of my hands on her chest and started pumping.

Once. BREATHE. Twice. BREATHE. Thrice. BREATHE.