Chapter 4- BETTER THAN REVENGE

(Amanda's POV)

"Here, try this on." Lautner handed me a very expensive mature... whatever u call it shirt... or skirt... whatever!

"I can't afford this," I said, while looking at the price, still counting the zeros at the back.

"Who said that you're paying?"

"I don't need this! So don't waste money on me." I said.

"So, you actually think that you're pretty enough to be my girlfriend?" he smirked.

"G-girlfriend?" I gulped.

"Remember... BETTER THAN REVENGE is to make Tay jealous and bring her back to me and leave that whatever Sheep guy."

"It's Ed Sheeran, not Sheep." I corrected.

"Ok, ok, whatever! Now go try this on!"

*****

"Thanks, for this." I thanked him, showing him my clothes. We were both sitting in the car.

"No prob. Just, remember your promise, ok?" he said.

"But, is it really ok?? I mean, I was supposed to be loyal to Tay, swiftie's rule."

"This is not breaking the rules, right now; all you're trying to do is to bring Tay back to me. That's actually a good thing, ok?"

"So, what's the first step?"

"First, we need to appear in front of the paparazzi and make them notice us."

"H-How?" I asked.

"I have my ways of doing it, come on, let's move." he said.

"Move where?"

"Since you're all dressed up, why don't we start the plan now?"

He started driving. We arrived at the mall.

"Really? So, this is your plan? Going back to the mall?' I asked.

"Yes, there's gonna be loads of people in there, so why not we show up in there, holding hands, I'm not gonna wear any glasses and stuff, we are gonna show ourselves to the world, holding hands." he said.

"Is that a little too crazy?"

"That's why we're doing this, right?"

He went out of the car and I followed. I was walking behind him, following; I was pretty scared too then he suddenly stopped before going into the mall. He turned around and grabbed my hand. I was pretty surprised but I didn't misunderstand caude I know it's just part of the plan I mean... who's gonna do that to me anyway? Maybe five guys would... whatever!

He grabbed my hand tight, not willing to let go and when we both went into the mall, I realized people started staring at us, taking pictures.

"Keep your head high, think of me as your real boyfriend, nothing bad will happen, trust me." he whispered.

I bravely looked up, didn't care how many people looking at us and I actually got use to people taking pictures of us when suddenly some girls came running towards me or Lautner, asking for his autograph or something and I almost got killed when they all squeezed me. Lautner was still grabbing hold of my hand, not willing to let go.

Please let go! I'm going to die soon!

"L-LAUTNER??" I screamed for help.

He then pushed everyone away from him and pulled me away from the crowd.

"You alright?" he managed.

"No!" I said.

He then pulled me into the car and drove away from all those people...

"I never knew it was gonna be like this." he said while driving.

"Me neither." I said, "Those people are crazy about you."

"Nah! All they wanted is to get my autograph and show it off to the world that they actually got Taylor Lautner's autograph, not because they like me." he said.

"Well, maybe they really like you." I said.

"It's just a few of them, not all."

"So, when can we see the results of our sacrifiction?" I asked.

“Tomorrow, on the papers."

"You sure we're gonna succeed?" I asked.

"Of course," he smirked.

*****

Ok... I need to calm down... OMS! I mean G! I'm on the papers! We succeeded! Yes! Wait... dad's gonna see this, so will mom, what should I say?! OMG!

Suddenly my phone rang, I picked it up and it was Meredith.

On the phone with Amanda and Meredith:

A: Hello?

M: OMS!!!!! You didn't tell me it was true! You and Jacob, I mean Taylor Lautner are really dating! Hey, could you get me his autograph? I so want his autograph!

A; Uh... ok.

M: Aaahhhh! I can't believe that I'm actually THE best friend of Taylor Lautner's girlfriend!!! It's like my dream!!! I love you Amanda!

A: I love you too? I guess.

M: Ok, um... see you at school after five minutes.

A: Ok, bye.

M: Bye... Aaaahhhh!

*****

Woah, I can’t believe being Taylor Lautner's girlfriend is pretty amazing... including all those clothes and girly stuff.

Taylor Lautner's POV

I believe my phone's gonna ring on the count of five... FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO ,ONE!

*RINGGGGG*

Ha! I knew it! It was Tay!

"Ehm, hello?" I greeted, I was totally trying to act cool, didn't wanna mess things up.

"Lautner, are you trying to make me jealous?" she said.

"Uh, no, why would I?" I let out a fake laugh.

"Really?" she asked sarcastically.

"Real, I swear, besides, we're over right?" I said.

"Ok then, and BTW, your girlfriend is pretty... isn't she a little too young to get hurt?" she said.

"Get hurt? What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know what you're up to Lautner, don't fool me."

She does?? Just keep acting cool, Lautner, it'll all be fine.

"Well, all I know is that I love her and besides, you're older than me too, right?" I said.

"She's sixteen, Lautner! You're almost 22! Six years! The distance between you and her is far!"

"What about you and Sheeran then? You're older than him too, right?"

"You stalked me!"

"N-No I didn't." I said.

"Yes you did!"

The plan's working, she's mad... ok, good.

***** END OF CHAPTER 4*****

L: SERIOUSLY, YOU THINK THAT TAY WILL COME BACK TO ME? MAYBE, MAYBE NOT BUT SHE DIDN'T, WELL, GUESS I'LL NEED ANOTHER PLAN, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? KISS AMANDA IN FRONT OF THE PAPARAZZI? WILL SHE LET ME? WHAT IF SHE'S SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH ME? NO WAY!

A: WELL, MY WORK HERE IS DONE! GOD, I'M GONNA MISS IT... THE PAPARAZZI. WELL, I GUESS AT LEAST I GET TO BE POPULAR A DAY IN SCHOOL RIGHT? IT'S WORTH IT.

Please vote, follow me and comment what you think about this chapter, thanks.