🍬 miss perfect |12

🍬 miss perfect |12

|y/n's pov|

My fingernails found my lips, as I chewed on my nails. A bad habit that had stuck with me since grade three. I looked up to be met with the same pair of y/e/c eyes as mine. Wren.

I currently sat in my dorm room, alongside, Wren.

We'd been sitting here for the past twenty-five minutes, and not a single word fell from our lips.

I was speechless, my supposedly dead twin sister, sat beside me.

Keyword, dead.

I didn't know how to react. How does one react when they find out that there twin sister who they thought was dead for over 5 years, out of the blue just returns?

If you do know then please, tell me. Cause' I'm currently clue less.

I continue to stare at my bedroom wall, when I hear a knock on the door, and Ben mumble an "ow".

My lips form a line out of boredom.

"You guys have been sitting there for twenty-five minutes, yet haven't spoken a single letter." Ben speaks through the door.

Did I forget to mention, Ben locked us in here, from the outside of the door, forcing us to try and mend our relationship.

First things first, who is he to lock us in a room, and force us to "mend our relationship".

You know what, I shouldn't have to deal with this shit.

So, I've decided to not deal with it.

I stand up abruptly, "Where are you going?" Wren questions me, earning no reply.

I continue walking, and head towards the window.

I lift one of my legs through the window, and the other follows.

I stand on the ledge, before I lower myself onto the ledge below ours, and jump on the grass from there.

Finally.

Why didn't I think of that earlier?

I continued walking heading to the library, I needed to think.

I need to continue on with my plan.

Taking over Auradon, and I can't let any distractions get in the way.

¤

An hour has passed and I've come up with a rough draft (?) of my plan.

I'd looked up as I heard loud footsteps approaching, as I was on my way to my dorm.

I continued walking, until someone stopped me at my dorm.

"Hey y/n!" I heard the voice call. Ben.

A sigh escaped my lips, as I shut my eyes before opening them again.

"Yea--" before I could say anything Ben interrupted me.

"I hope you don't get mad, but I need to do this."

Before I knew it, I felt soft lips, moving against my own.

My stomach felt. . . weird, before my hand met with Ben's cheek, pushing him off of me.

I couldn't speak, no matter what I tried to say, my lips moved, but no sound escaped.

So I did the only thing I could think of.

I ran inside my dorm, and slammed the door shut.

What the hell just happened.

And why was my stomach feeling. . . I don't even know what to call it.

¤

So I think I've came up with a schedule for writing. Instead of putting all this pressure on my shoulders, & trying to update all my books, & staying positive, but ultimately failing.

I've decided to just update 1 of my books, each weekend.

I know it isn't the weekend, but idfc, each weekend/week.

💙