🍬 miss perfect |2

🍬 miss perfect |2

|y/n's pov|

A sigh leaves my mouth as I roam this giant castle filled with prissy princesses. These people do not understand the word 'no'. I don't know how many times, I've been stopped and asked, "Do you need help?", no I don't need help, and no, I don't want help.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear footsteps behind me, "What do you want, and no I don't need your help so why don't you get back to playing dress up." I rudely say to whoever is behind me. "Well, I'm not that quite fond of dress up, but I do enjoy reading fascinating books, with mother." The person states. Without turning around, I can already tell it's Prince Ben.

"Then go read books with mommy, and leave me alone." I sigh, as he speaks up, "Do you need help finding your room?" He questions. "No, I'm perfectly find, I'm gonna go to the library, and read the directory." I say, as I turn left, "The directory is the other way." He says after clearing his throat. "I knew that, I was testing if you knew that." I lie, as I feel my cheeks start to heat up, thank god he's behind me. "Uhuh? Why would you need to test me, my father built this, I'm pretty sure I know my ways around here." He replies, getting on my last nerve.

I quickly turn around to face him, "I don't need your help, and I don't want your help, so just get back to your perfect life, and let me be." I say, while clenching my fists tightly, glaring up at him. "O-okay." He mumbles, before I turn around, and make my way towards the directory. As I walk into the library, I see a girl with short brown hair, before I have a chance to walk away she speaks up, "Oh my god, I love your hair! By the way, I'm Lonnie!" She cheerfully smiles. "Uh, thanks, I guess. . ." I mumble, "I wish I had your hair, but still have my colour!" She says. She gasps, "You should dye your hair, a white colour, and do the tips red!" She states over excitedly, doing jazz hands. "So watcha' doin'?" She questions me. "Trying to find my room. . ." I sigh, in annoyance.

"I can help!" She smiles.

By now all I wanted to do, was just lay in my room. So I decided to just agree, and have her show me, "Sure, thanks." I say, she leads me out of the library. We finally arrive at my room, as I'm about to close the door, she speaks up, "We should hang sometime, you're really cool!" She smiles. "Sure." I state quickly closing the door letting out a sigh.

"Finally."

¤

Borinnngggggg, sorry :(

It'll get interesting soon. . . very soon.

If you want, like, comment, and follow! ❤

|miss-lura|

¤