🍬 miss perfect |1

🍬 miss perfect |1

|y/n's pov|

I stand in front of my dad, Captain Hook, "You're going there for 1 reason. Don't let me down like your sister had." He states, "Yes, Captain." I reply to his words.

My hands crawl to my necklace, my fingers swaying the two red hook charms on the necklace.

"You should be able to accomplish this, Y/n Veronica Hook. If you do not, you'll be a disappointment to me just like your sister." He explains, as I nod my head 'yes'. He hands me the golden ring, with a red stone in the center, "Now hurry along, you've got mischief to cause'." He says, a smirk plastered on his face. I return the same smirk, slipping the ring on my finger, grabbing my bags and entering the black limo, that would soon arrive to Auradon.

I roll my eyes, as I glance at the candy filled limo, each container contained a different type of candy. Is this suppose to be some sort of gift basket to us? All we are is charity cases to them, those stupid fucking princesses, and princes.

I pound on the black divider, "Hello?" I question, as the driver lowers the divider, "Are we there yet? Cause' you're slower than a tortoise." I continue, groaning. He halts to a stop, making me almost crash into the divider, but thanks to my great reflexes, I stuck my hand out, catching myself.

"Thanks." I fake a smile, before rolling my eyes. As I'm about to open the limo door, someone beats me to it. A pale hand is held out for me to grab, but I neglect it. Getting out of the limo, a crowd surrounds me. Boys with suits on, and girls with sparkly pink dresses, making me want to vomit any second now. But some fellow students caught my attention, they stood out, especially with their hair, I assumed they were the other accepted students, from the isle. Though, I wasn't necessarily from the isle. My family had been banished to a much, much smaller island 'Hooks Island' aka 'Thoughts Island'. Strange name, I know. Anyways, I guess you can say The Hooks are worse than Maleficent. Or at least that's what the history books here say.

A purple haired girl stands next to whom I assume is Prince Ben, her arm latched onto his, but how would I know? "Welcome to Auradon Prep, I'm Prince B-" The boy in the deep blue suit says, before I cut him off. "Ben. Yeah I'm not that fucking stupid." As soon as that sentence leaves my mouth a bunch of gasps are heard. I roll my eyes, "What have you sugar plum faries never heard of a damn cuss word?" I say, while shaking my head.

I sigh, "Well are one of you freaks gonna show me too my room?"

A gasp sounds before I hear, "I bent the rules since you are new but you've taken this too far. Princess Waiting." She demands. "Ah, you must be pumpkin girl? The girl who transformed a pumpkin into a carriage." I question, though I indeed knew her real name. "If you must know, it's fairy God Mother." She explains, "I don't think I need to know, the only thing I currently need to know is what is, 'Princess Waiting'?" I confusedly question. "It's basically detention." A voice whispers in my ear, I snap my head towards the sound, to see a boy with brown hair, and white tips. Ah, Cruella De Vil's son.

"Oh, and you must be," I snap my fingers trying to act as if I can't remember, "ahah, Cruella De Vil's dog groomer, no thank you, you're services aren't needed, I don't have a dog." I start to walk through the crowd, "Oh! And Pumpkin lady I'll make sure to be at 'Princess Waiting' sharp!" I turn around, faking a smile, before continuing to walk. Though I didn't exactly know where to go, but I decided to just wing it.

¤

Most chapters will be around this length so I can update quicker, thanks for reading, b! I hope you liked the first chapter, sorry if it was a little boring, it's basically an intro chapter.

If you want, like, comment, and follow! ❤

|miss-lura|

¤