🍬 miss perfect |3

🍬 miss perfect |3

|y/n's pov|

As I sit in 'Princess Waiting' aka detention, well at the isle it's detention. I draw on my hand, I've always wanted a tattoo, but Captain would never allow it. So I'll just get it after our plan, he should allow it, if  the plan works.

"Pssht, Jay! Jay! JA-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I whisper-yell, to Carlos, he's been trying to get Jay's attention for a while now, who's sitting on the other side of me. He holds his hands up in defense. "Just shut up, obviously he can't hear you." I grit through my teeth.

"Y/n looks like I'll see you in this class tomorrow." Fairy Godmother says. "Cool, I've got nothing better to do." I shrug it off.

¤

I walked out of detention, to be called by someone, "Hey, you! Hook!" I sigh turning around, "What do you want?" I ask annoyance running through my voice. They walk up to me, and I see Jay and Carlos. "You don't really hang with anyone, why don't you hang with us?" Jay questions. "Cause' you guys are exactly like the rest of these idiotic princes and princesses, just with a better sense of style." I say. "You're a bunch of softies, you aren't evil, you aren't like me, we don't come from the same place. Obviously, I grew up in a better place, where they taught me to actually be evil. Pssht, Maleficent, Cruella, Jafar, they must've not raised you right. I mean weren't you suppose to steal Fairy Godmothers wand, and take over Auradon?" I tell them harshly.

"Well, yeah.  . ." Carlos mumbles.

"But, you didn't right? You gave up, you gave in, so much for that plan, I feel for your parents, you guys must be such a dissapointment." I say.

"Hey Jay, Carlos where have-" I turn to see Mal and Evie. They quiet down. "Oh wow! The whole gangs here!" I fake a smile. "So Mal, technically this is all your fault. I mean if you weren't so stupid and naive, about friendship and blah blah blah, oh and Ben, right? Prince Ben. . . aren't you and him dating? Or maybe he's just using you. . . you know to get into your pants? Cause' we all know there's no such thing as a perfect prince. They're all just like Chad. Right Evie? I mean, doesn't Chad  just use you to do his homework? We aren't accepted here. They don't want us here. They have to act like they like us.  When they really don't like us, and you guys are just falling for it all. Because why, I don't know? Maybe it's cause' you guys are so desperate to fit in, I don't why you'd want to fit in here. If I could, I would go back to Hooks Island, but I can't cause' I got shit to do here." I finish my statement, as of course Prince Ben walks up, wrapping his arm around Mal's shoulder.

"Hey guys!" He says cheerfully.

I glare at him, "You guys wanna be like him?" I motion to Ben.

I shake my head, "No matter how hard you try, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, you'll never be like him. You were born a villain. Your parents were born villains, they are villains, and so are you, and that's all they'll ever see us as. Monsters." I say, motioning to all of them.

"And Ben, why did you make this stupid proclamation?" I question Ben, "To give all vk's a chance, there's good in all of you." He states, as I snort at his statement.

"We'll never be like you Ben. You have a pretty little perfect life, you have everything planned out for you in the future. We have no clue what we're gonna do in the future. All you guys are, is just a bunch of spoiled little brats. You, that Audrey girl, and especially  Chad, all of you." I tell Ben.

"You live in a perfect little bubble, wake up Ben, the reality of all this, is they'll just be sent back to The Isle, and I'll be sent back to Hooks Island, once you get tired of us, and I'm sure we all know that." I say, I turn around and walk back to my dorm.

¤

That was a little longer than usual :)

hope you liked it!

If you want, like, comment, and follow! ❤

|miss-lura|

¤