🍬 Skip 🍬

I know I haven't updated in like 10,000 decades, & the reasons why, are because . . .

1.) School

2.) I surprisingly do have a life that actually takes up a little of my schedule (who woulda' thot?)

3.) I don't know why, but I have been having a really hard time describing and writing Chapter 10

So this has lead me to do this:

Skip Chapter 10 and continue with the book, all you need to know will be explained below ⬇⬇✔ tho if you're a bunch of savages, feel free to skip it, & continue what you were previously doing or read the imagine below !

Summary:
So basically y/n ended up NOT dieing because we need y/n, because she is the main character. All that happened really is it took a while to get your heart beat back, and beating, so Ben and Wren (just noticed their names rhyme) were freaking out, and got quite emotional, and now y/n is going into surgery because of the frost bite.

🍬

Any who, I hope to update soon but for now enjoy this bootiful (short) imagine brought to you by Starbucks aka where I live.

IMAGINE (this imagine is also an AU, Ben is not a prince/king):

Not edited

Inspired by Shawn Mendes' 'Roses' (aka my favourite song)

Ben's pov

I inhale deeply, as I close the door to my car. Stepping out into the warm summer air, I turn to the flower shop ahead of me. I take slow steps, my mind in a big jumble.

'She's totally gonna reject me. . .'

'What are you talking about, she said yes to you once, she'll say it again!'

'But she has a boyfriend. . .'

'He'll beat my ass,'

'Pssht, have you seen his figure? You can knock him out in one hit!'

'What if she throws her heel at me, again?'

'Trust me, you got this!'

'I'd be cautious if I were you. . .'

I shake my head, as if to stop all my thoughts. I continue to make my way to the antique looking shop, which rests on a small corner of the busy street. People rush in and out of the stores hurriedly, making their way through the herd of people.

My hand grasps the door handle tightly, before I have the chance to open the door an old man is revealed as the door is swung open.

I'm hit with the scent of lavender flooding my nostrils. The man was around maybe 5'8 or so, and had a kind smile plastered across his face.

"Ah, welcome Sonny, how can I help yah?" He says, his voice slightly raspy, he motions for me to follow him in, so I follow.

"Uh, hi." I let out a wide grin.

"So, what's a young lad, like you doing in a flower shop, getting some flowers for that special girl, eh?" He questions me, causing my cheeks to turn a rosy pink colour.

"Uh yeah, sorta. . ." I manage to mumble.

"I remember those days," he sighs, "enjoy it while it lasts. . . anyways what'd you like?" He asks, with a more cheerful voice.

"Oh, I'll just have a single rose," I state my needed item.

"Alrighty,"

Soon enough I'm walking out of the quiet shop, with a single vibrant red rose, which attracts the eyes of many passersby, which gave me a kind smile.

🍬

My hands can't resist the temptation of scratching the back of my neck out of nervousness. I tightly grip the single rose, which I had removed the thorns from.

I gently push the doorbell, sounding a ring through the household. Soon I hear the light patters of small feet making their way to the door, causing me to bite my lip.

The door, is opened, revealing Y/n. She had her hair in a messy bun, her face bare with not a single brush of makeup, and was clad in Adidas joggers that clung to her hips, and a white crop top. The only word that could currently describe her was adorable.

"Ben, what are you doing here?" She questions me out of curiosity.

What was I doing here?

"I'm not tryna' start a fire with this flame, but I'm worried that worried that your heart might feel the same,"

"and I have to be honest with you baby,"

"tell me if I'm wrong and this is crazy,"

"but I got you this rose and I need to know,"

"will you let it die or let it grow?"

I sang, I knew it was cheesy but I also knew Y/n was a hopeless romantic, and would love this.

She gave me a sad smile, "Ben--"

"Please Y/n, just think about?" I interrupt her, before handing her the rose.

🍬

It had been hours, and I was definite she wasn't going to "let it grow". But a ping interrupted my thoughts, and I opened my phone to see a new message. . .

Y/n💖: I'll let it grow 🌷