🍬 miss perfect |11

🍬 miss perfect |11

|y/n's pov|

My eyes slowly peeled open, and I was quickly blinded by bright, white coloured walls. Where was I?

I quickly shut my eyes, before opening them, giving my eyes time to adjust to the room.

I let out a whimper, as I struggled to sit up, and that's when I noticed the two bodies that had been standing up at the edge of my bed, Ben and Wren. It looks like they hadn't gotten not even a wink of sleep.

"Ben, wait-- Wren what are you doing here?" I question her, as I lift my hands up to my head, as if it'd stop the pounding.

Before I can get another word out, Ben pulls me in for a gigantic hug.

I quickly shove him off of me, "Nurse! Hello!" I screech.

Soon the nurse comes rushing in, "Oh you're awake!" She smiles.

"Yeah, now can you please get them out of my room, I don't want visitors right now." I said, my voice coming out raspy.

"Um, sure, come on guy's let Miss Hook rest." She explains as she guides them out, closing the door behind her.

I groan in pain, fluttering my eyes shut.

¤

"Shhh. You're gonna wake her up." I hear a voice mumble sternly.

"Okay, okay." I hear the whisper of another voice.

I open my eyes to see Lonnie, and another kid, who I think is apart of the marching band.

"Y/n oh my god, you're awake!" She let's out a high pitched squeal.

"I'm aware Captain Obvious." I say, my voice less raspy now.

Lonnie comes and pulls me into a tight hug, I slightly relax, before stiffening up again, and shoving her away.

I notice a guy standing behind Lonnie, looking at the ground, as if he could write a 10 page essay on how intriguing it is.

"Who's that?" I question Lonnie, pointing to the mysterious human being.

"Oh right, Doug this is y/n, y/n, Doug." She smiles.

"Okay," I say.

"Y-you re Captain Hooks daughter, right?" He questions, finally looking up.

"Correct." I confirm, rolling my eyes.

"Oh that's cool, I'm Doug, the son of Dopey, as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and. . ."

"Sneezy." I finish for him.

"Right." He blushes, his cheeks redder than a tamotoe.

"Um, I brought you a spare change of clothes, you've already been checked out from the hospital."

"Okay, thanks." She hands me the clothes.

I'm so glad I finally get to leave this hell hole.

¤
That was obviously a filler chapter, and has nothing intriguing really, sorry 😂😂 I've been so busy with school and there's alot of pressure on my shoulders right now, since my step mom and dad are extremely strict and expect nothing less than utter perfection from me, which is impossible and they expect me to get perfect marks, but enough of complaining :))

I hope to update soon, and get back on a regular updating schedule. . . anyways that's all, sorry 😕

|miss-lura|