🍬 miss perfect |9

🍬 miss perfect |9

|ben's pov|

My hands continuously grip the roots of my hair. A sigh escapes my mouth.

I hear my phone ring, causing me to immediately answer.

"Yes?" I answer.

"We've found her, she's in a local hospital." Royce, one of my guards replies.

A sigh of relief leaves my lips, "Okay, what hospital?" I question.

"Zion Hospital." He states.

"Zion Hospital? That's on the lower end of Auradon." I question him.

"Alright, I'm on my way." I say, before hanging up on Royce.

"She's at Zion Hospital." I turn, and tell Y/n's twin, I still don't know her name. . .

"She's at a hospital?!" She slightly screams.

"Uh, yeah." I reply.

"Why is she in a hospital?" She glares at me.

"How do you expect me to know?" I question her.

"I don't know, you're her boyfriend!" She yells.

"You're her twin sister!" I yell back.

A smirk spreads on her face, "So you admit that you are her boyfriend?" She questions.

"No! We are not dating. . ." I mumble the last part.

A blush meets my cheeks.

"Good, cause' Captain would not be happy about that." She says, as she walks towards the limo, getting in.

I follow her, "Captain?" I question her.

She turns, rolling her eyes, "My father." She mutters.

"And I actually thought you were nice. . ." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

¤

As soon as the limo pulled up to the hospital I immediately ran towards the front desk.

"Oh my, uh Prince Ben how can I help you?" The girl at the front desk questions me.

Her cheeks turning pink.

"Uh, yeah, I need to know what room Y/n Hook is in?" I question.

"Sorry, only family is allowed." She gives me a sad smile.

"I'm Prince Ben, you better give me her room number right now, or I can send you to The Isle." I demand.

She stares at me in shock, "Uh, room C 114." She tells me.

I quickly walk through the halls, searching for 'C 114' on one of the many doors.

I hear footsteps behind me signaling that the other 'Y/n' was behind me.

I finally reach the room, and open the door.

Y/n was laying asleep on the sturdy hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown.

Her skin was extremely pale (or pasty 😂), and almost a grayish colour.

I look down to reach my hand for hers, but I stop mid way, her hand was puffy, and swollen, and extremely pink.

I turn to see, y/n's sister run out the door.

I step back, taking a seat on one of the wooden hospital chairs, with a little padding.

The door opens, and in comes a doctor along with the other red head.

"That" she points to y/n's hand, " doesn't look normal, so tell me, what is wrong with her hand." She says glaring at the doctor in front of us, crossing her arms.

"Y/n has frostbite on both hands."

"Well why aren't you doing anything?!" She yells at the doctor.

"Calm down." I tell her.

"Do not tell me to calm down, why are you even here?!" She yells at me.

I sigh, "Can you please just tell us what can you do to treat the frostbite?" I question doctor Ross.

"Well, we can do surgery, and remove the unhealthy tissue, for better healing." She (feminism, women can be doctors too!!!) states.

"Okay, well why haven't you already done that?" She asks.

"We need a family members permission. So, Wren, if you give us permission to do surgery on your sister, than we can take care of her hands, and hope for them to heal quickly." Ross explains.

And, Wren. . .interesting name.

"How do you know my name?" Wren questions.

"We were trying to Identify your sister, we assumed she's a Hook, since the red hair, but we weren't sure, which twin she was. So, we were looking, and we found a scar, and we looked for information, to see which twin has a scar, and that's Y/n, which means you must be Wren." She states.

Scar, what scar?

Wen rolls her eyes, "and why is her pulse so slow?" She points to the monitor where Y/n's pulse is.

"We're not sure why she has such a slow pulse-" Doctor Ross get interrupted by a loud beeping I turn to see, the monitor showing that Y/n's pulse has completely stopped.

Wren turns, as the doctor quickly runs out, to get whatever.

I sit in shock.

¤

I've been trying to update everyday, but I've also been trying to go to sleep early, to get back on schedule for school, which starts this week.

So from this week and so on, I may just update once a week depending on how much homework I have, *sigh* I'm in honors so. . . .

hope you liked it!

If you want like, comment, and follow! ❤

|miss-lura|

¤