🍬 miss perfect |6

🍬 miss perfect |6

(sigh. . .)
|mal's pov|

I quietly sit on my bed, nervously chewing on my nails. A sigh leaves my lips as I turn to Evie.

"Do you think. . . I was too harsh on Ben?" I ask for her opinion.

"Well. . . ." Her voice becomes more high pitched.

"No, not really. . ." She says the same, high pitched voice still on.

A sigh falls from my lips.

"You're lying." I mutter quietly. Maybe I should talk to Ben, I was kind of a little too harsh, I guess. . .

|y/n's pov|

I slowly breathe in and out calming myself down.

After a while I lay down staring at the ceiling. Soon light knocks are heard on the door.

"Y/n?" I hear Ben speak softly.

I keep quiet, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you." He apologizes.

I quietly walk to the door, sitting down, pulling my knees to my chest.

"I don't know why I did that. I was just mad, and I don't know. . . ." He sighs, as I gently rest my head on my knees.

"I-I like you alot." He stutters, causing a tiny smirk to grow on my face.

He let's out a sigh, before I hear footsteps.

|3rd person pov|

Fairy Godmother sat at a chair along with many others, around the long oval shaped table.

"Have you guys collected any of they're prized possessions?" King Beast questioned the council.

"Not Y/n Hooks, we've been able to get Evie's magic mirror, and Mal's magic spell book, and we've already made a look-alike of them and placed them in the museum." Fairy Godmothers soft voice spoke.

"Well get her god damn ring, and whatever else, god damn it!" He roars out to the council, as they shiver in fear.

"Y-yes, King Beast." They all stutter, as Belle stood tall next to her husband, a smirk playing on her face.

"How do you expect this plan to work if we don't capture all of their magic belongings?!" He growls out.

He sure wasn't as nice, and kind as he was thought out to be.

Though no one knew that, not even his own son, Ben.

King Beast, was and is a villain.

Auradon wasn't as perfect as everyone suspected, behind those nice walls were big secrets that should remain captured, and held safely.

For if they were to be revealed, well. . . who knows what would happen.

Auradon would no longer be the picture perfect, secure, comforting place.

"How are we suppose to trap these villains, if no one is cooperating!!!?" The King's voice boomed loudly throughout the room.

|ben's pov|

I sat at my desk, finishing homework, while also trying to reply to some of the complaints.

Ever since father had postponed my coronation, things have gotten quite hectic.

My thoughts had been interrupted by small knocks on my door.   

"Ben?" I heard soft voice.

I turn around to be met with Mal.

"Uh- h-hey Mal. . ." I stutter out. A small smile rises to her face.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have believed Y/n's lies, I don't want her stupid words to ruin or relationship." Mal shyly explains.

"Uh, Mal, I think we should break up. . ." I'm able to make out.

"What, why?" She asks, as her wide eyes grow glossy.

"We can't have a stable relationship, if we don't have trust, and you obviously don't trust me." I explain, though that wasn't the real reason.

But I couldn't let her know, that I had technically cheated on her.

I hope she never finds out, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep it a secret.

Especially since I'm going to be King soon, I can't have a bad reputation.

And I consider being known as a cheater, as a bad reputation.

¤

Well. . . no words. . . . about this chapter. . . . . .

anyways thank you so much for a 100 reads! ❤

I was not expecting to get that many reads

also I plan on making more Ben x Reader books, because I love Ben!!! Though I'm not sure. . .

I was thinking of making one where Y/n is Queen, and Ben is King, and they have children but. . . . idk?

hope you liked it!

If you want, like, comment, and follow! ❤

|miss-lura|

¤