Oh.

"Jin, watch out!," Emily's voice served as a heads up for Jin, who barely dodged the clawed hand that attempted to crush him. He swam in a diagonal pattern as the clawed hands kept coming, shattering the already broken floor even more. Somehow, this gave him a strong sense of de ja vu.

However, the pattern broke when the dragon suddenly swung its tail, hitting Jin right at the face and throwing him backwards. He tasted the metallic blood in his mouth, his eyes widening when he saw a clawed foot attempting to stomp him.

Jin raised both of his palms, creating a dome of water above him, turning it into ice in a split second. The dragon effortlessly shattered the ice dome but it prevented him from getting stomped. So, he kept making ice, hoping that it would tire out.

But instead, it was Jin who got tired. He was panting now, the pace of his forming ice slowing down. The dragon smirked and raised its foot. "Despite being a rare breed of golden koi, you are weak, Kim Seokjin. You're a disgrace to all other koi. Now, you must—"

"Could you stop being racist for one second?!," Emily's voice boomed and Jin squinted his eyes when he saw her holding a spear in her hands. Glancing at the statue decorations, he noticed that the other one was missing its weapon. "It's pissing me off!"

With that Emily charged towards the dragon and made dodging its attacks look easy. Jin's eyes widened when the dragon wrapped its tail around the fighting fish's waist and started whipping her around like a sack. As she stabbed the tail with her spear, hoping to escape, the blonde realized that he still had a spinning water slicer on his right wrist. "Let go of Emily, you dumb fuck!"

Jin channeled all his rage before tossing his water slicer, Emily looking a bit stunned at how he had released a few swears. She then noticed the incoming weapon and leaned her body backwards, helping with its aim. The tip of the dragon's tail was severed as it screamed, blood mixing with the water.

"Jin, I'm gonna need some help," Emily spoke with a clutched spear once Jin used his claws to free her from the dragon tail wrapped around her. The dragon was wailing in pain, still a bit distracted by it. He nodded as a gesture to tell her to say what she needed and helped her regain balance. "I need some leverage."

"Huh? Why?," Jin asked with a raised brow.

Emily glanced at the dragon, which had glassy eyes due to the pain, Jin following her gaze. There was a few moments of silence before the protector spoke. "Since we still have no idea what this dragon's weakness is, the best we can do is weaken it. According to my trainer, the best way to disarm an opponent is to get rid of its sight."

"You're... going to blind the que— the dragon?," Jin asked once more, failing to hide the disbelief in his tone of voice. He knew that his girlfriend was a warrior who could definitely pull something like that off but he couldn't help but feel worried for her safety. "That's both and crazy and dangerous, Em."

"I know," Emily turned towards Jin with the most serious expression she ever had and he realized that there was nothing he could say or do to change her mind. After all, the fighting fish was a woman of her word. "But it's gonna work. Trust me."

Jin trusted Emily enough to know she wouldn't put herself in harm's way, no matter how bad the idea sounded. So, he swam behind her and slowly created a spinning water ball in between his hands. He waited for a bit until he could create a strong current around the both of them. "Ready?"