{CS}His Reason [Leon Kuwata] (AU)

"I already have what I want for Christmas. It's your turn."

-Anonymous

Y/N's POV

Never once have I met a man so outrageous. Scratch that. I have never met a person so... so... UGH!

I could feel rage bubble up inside of me. It was Christmas day, and my friend decided to host a party to celebrate. Maybe I should've rejected the invitation. The party was nice, yes, but there was a single person there who dragged down the festive mood down.

Leon Kuwata.

This fucker was blabbing about how Christmas was the worst holiday mankind could celebrate. Hasn't he ever heard of "Christmas Spirit"?

Currently, he had waltzed over to a group of girls drinking eggnog, one being my friend AKA the host.

He winked at them, and immediately, all four of them, yes, including Sayaka, fell under his spell. Obviously, I rolled my eyes at the gesture.

"You're really pretty, babe." He flirted with Sayaka, taking her hand in his and kissing her knuckles.

"Wh-Why... thank you..!" She stammered, flustered at the playboy in front of her.

'That's sad. Sayaka, I thought you knew better.'

The worse part was, he has a girlfriend. A GIRLFRIEND! A person you're supposed to love and stay loyal to. They've known each other for like five years!

Annoyed at the constant flirting between my best friend and a total douche whose mind never even thought of the consequences if he got caught for his cheating, I headed over for the couch with my hot beverage in hand.

A flash of light outside the window that I was sitting near caught my attention. The familiar color of red and green lured me to come out, and so I did.

As soon as the winter air hit my face, I felt more calm and relaxed. The coolness in the air soothed my anger and nerves.

Leon suddenly disappeared from my mind, and I let out a sigh. My breath mixed with the cold air, creating a brief cloud of smoke.

"Merry Christmas..." I said quietly to the stars overhead.

"Who are you talking to, babe?"

Anger suddenly flushed within me.

"Don't even come twenty feet near me, Kuwata." I grimaced.

"Aw. What's wrong, babe? Something bothering you about Christmas, too?" He chuckled.

"No." I glared. "Your presence is giving me cancer."

He tilted his head before cracking another smile. "Interesting word choice, babe. How about you and I go to the bedroom and--"

"Shut up." I twisted my head over to look at him. "Don't call me babe, you jackass."

He raised his hands up defensively. "Alright, alright. I won't call you babe, darling."

I inhaled deeply. [BOI]

Leon, however, took this as some sort of sign. "Are you trying to smell my beauty?"

Rolling my eyes, I replied back sarcastically. "If beauty smells like a bunch of naked girls, then yes."

"Ouch. That was nice, though." He smirked once again.

'This fucking flirt.'

"Just don't talk to me, Kuwata. Your face disgusts me." I muttered coldly. [End me]