Fly to the Stars [Kaito Momota] {L}

Requested by: Annaliz99

I honestly have nothing more to say than...

LEMON!

CRINGE!

CAUTION!

READ LEMONS THAT ARE CRINGY AF WITH EXTREME CAUTION!

Alright! Let's get started, shall we?

Y/N's POV

"Ooh... maybe the Zodiacs do influence how we act..." I gasped to myself, staring at the textbook in front of me.

As I continued to flip through the pages, completely entranced in the new information, a loud voice called out to me.

"NISHISHISHI!~ Y/N-CHAN! COME OUT OF YOUR ROOM! I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING ON KIIBO'S DICK!"

Huffing in annoyance, I got up and opened the door to see Ouma standing there, a smug grin on his face.

"Ouma, we talked about this." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose in the process. "Robots don't have dicks."

The little supreme leader grinned at my response. "And how do you know that? Did you see it up close, hmm?"

Rolling my eyes and not giving into his antics, I stepped out of my dorm. "It's basic knowledge. Who would be idiotic enough to add a male genital to a robot? What would the purpose even be for?"

Ouma stood there for a few seconds before a literal light bulb flashed above his head. "Kiibo's creator, obviously. He probably wants grandchildren, too!"

I felt like face-palming myself, but I resisted. Without warning, I pushed past Ouma and started walking down the stairs and onto the main floor.

As I was heading out, however, I met the one person I dreaded to see.

"Oh, it's you." I spat coldly at the Ultimate Astronaut.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds before shrugging. "Eh, not happy to see you either, wannabe."

"And who are you exactly calling a wannabe, you little cheater?" I snarled back.

He scoffed before continuing. "I don't have time for this petty argument with a petty child. It's pathetic you call yourself the Ultimate Astrologist."

With that, he walked away, bumping my shoulder in the process.

I bit my lip on the impact, angry at his actions. Obviously, the two of us weren't on good terms, but in the past, we were inseparable.

We dated.

That... didn't last too long, however.

I held back tears for the words of hatred that I used against him. Deep in my broken heart, however, I dearly wished our relationship would just return back to normal.

I still love him.

-Flashback-

[Two Years Ago at a Frozen Yogurt Shop]

"Kaito! Let's go to the planetarium for our next date on Saturday! They're premiering a documentary on a new planet! Its code name is 11037!" I cheered to my current boyfriend.

He scratched the back of his neck, smiling slightly. "Sorry, I'm busy on Saturday. Maybe we can go another day?" He asked, unsure.

My smile started to falter a bit, but it was still there. "Th-Then how about the Friday after?"