Rants [Rantaro Amami]

Idea by: mi_llei AKA lunanoodlelove

[Not a request but okay]

Y/N's POV

"Hi, Miu-san!" I chirped as I walked right past her.

"Oh, hello, Y/N-sama!~" The inventor walked towards me, a smirk on her face. She walked behind me and started to grope me.

"A-Ahhhh!~ M-Miu-san! Wh-What are you doing?" I gasped.

She giggled sadistically before moaning in my ear.

"I'm fixing you..."

Before it could go any further, Rantaro walked in.

"R-Rantaro-kun! Help me!" I cried while Miu's arms tightened around me.

"Ne~ Y/N-san! Why don't you stay...?~" She groped.

Rantarou fumed as he ripped me out of Miu's grasp. "Don't touch her like that! She's not lesbo for you!" He yelled, completely embarrassed.

She pouted before crossing her arms. "I was just having some fun! Weren't you having fun?" She asked turning to look at me.

Sweat lined my face as I shook my head. "I hate perverts... sorry..."

Miu sighed and smiled slightly. "I was just joking, but sorry."

I nodded neutrally.

After Miu had left, it was just Amami and I left.

"I didn't know you swung that way, Y/N! I could've sworn you were touching Miu-san first!" He laughed.

My eyes widened in embarrassment. "B-But you just said I'm not lesbian! I-I only like guys-" [and girls if you're bi :) If you're actually lesbian, sorry. I just find it ironic though]

"Aw! No need to hide it, Y/N-kun!" He joked even more.

"Rantaro... please stop." I mumbled while stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"But we're just beginning! Please do tell me when the wedding is!"

Out of anger, I walked off.

"E-Eh?! Y/N! Wait!" Rantaro called, following me. "What actually happened?"

"Nothing." I stated flatly.

'I really don't really want to talk to Rantaro after what he said, and now he pretends to fucking care?!'

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"Wh-Wha?! Are you okay...?"

"No."

"But-"

"I'm going."

Before he could say anything else, I slipped into my room and locked the door. A tear splattered onto the floor.

Looking around, my room was a mess.

'It's all a part of being the Ultimate Painter.'

Splatters of paint lined the walls, making me smile slightly. I sat down in my comfy black bean bag chair and drifted into sleep.