Doubt [Shuichi Saihara] (AU) {L}

Gawd so many Saihara's! Oh well, he's pretty popular in the DR community, so if I complain, I'll probably get murdered tonight, and no one will bother to find the blackened.... ^^'

LEMON!

BEWARE IF YOU'RE LIKE 9 YEARS OLD!

(Most kids that age already read a lemon, so oh well)

LEMON AHEAD!

BEWARE!

Requested by: ChibiLove86

Y/N's POV

I sat in the living room of the small apartment, reading a magazine by the windowsill for better lighting. My husband's face was on the front, and the title read "Young Detective Does it Again!".

I chuckled a bit as I crossed my legs and continued reading down the gossip column.

It had been about three months since our marriage, and of course, we were starting to plan our honeymoon. Ever since our wedding, the magazines have been talking about us. The world was quite shocked when a world-class detective married an ordinary woman like me.

As I read further into the magazine, my eyes widened in shock. In a small box off to the right-hand side, the title "Affairs" was bolded. My attention was immediately hooked as I quickly read through the column.

'Shuichi Saihara has been suspected of having an affair with a famous pianist, Kaede Akamatsu! After getting married to his current wife, Y/N L/N, many are thinking that this famous detective has gotten tired of being in a relationship with a plain ol' girl.

It's more likely he's spicing things up! Stay tuned with OrangePink Citrus to be informed on the latest gossip!'

My jaw dropped. It couldn't have been. He... is a faithful man... A faithful husband!

The lock to the door jingled, and the sound echoed around the empty room. Immediately, panic registered through me, and I jumped up in surprise while dropping the magazine in the process.

Without much time, I picked up the magazine and shoved it under the couch cushion so that Saihara wouldn't see.

Finally, I saw the door swing open, and I immediately turned around to greet him.

"Love, I'm home!" He called, not noticing my figure standing a few mere yards away from him.

"Welcome home!" I smiled, trying to erase the fact that he might be cheating on me. Something on my face probably gave it away though because Shuichi's face contorted into confusion.

"Darling, what's wrong?" He asked, moving closer to me.

Letting out a sigh, I avoided eye contact. "Am I that easy to read..?"

"Like a book, love..." He wrapped his arms around me, securing me in his embrace.

My face was pressed against his chest, muffling my voice from being coherent. "Why.... do you know me so well, Shuichi...?"

I heard him chuckle, and his chest shook along with him slightly. "Because I love you. Isn't that simple enough? Now, please tell me. What's wrong?"

Hastily, I grabbed the couch cushion and lifted it upwards, revealing the magazine with my dear husband's face on the front.