Chapter 3; Training

Bonney walked Destiny down a different shorter hallway that seemed to have windows and doors that leaded to different places.Bonney lead her to a door on the right side of the hall, she opened the door and Destiny lost all expressions on her face.

There were two men fighting brutally, one man had odd long arms and wired teeth looking almost like a piano. The man he was fighting had alburn colored hair and wore a pink hat with a pink rim, the man had a white jump suit and looked at Destiny and Bonney as they walked in.

"Bonney-chwan!!!" the alburn haired man said as he ran to Bonney as she just rolled her eyes.

"Shachi! come back and fight me like a man!!" the long armed man said running over to Destiny and Bonney.

"Both of you knock it off!!!" Bonney yelled as she punched both of them on the head when they finally reached her.

"ow! damn Bonney! why did you-hey who is this?"the long armed man stopped complaining and looked at Destiny curiously.

"um, hi im Destiny im going to be training with Bonney." Destiny told the two men

"Scratchman Apoo. " the man said as he held Destiny's hand and bowed.

"Shachi is my name madame." the man in the white jump suit said bowing same as Apoo.

"ok move along we need to get to training, she is the fresh meat around here but go easy on her."Bonney said pointing her thumb back at me

"see you around lady Destiny! " Apoo said as Destiny and Bonney walked to the other training room.

When the two women finally got to a room with blue mats on the floor and walls to protect someone from harder hits.

"Ok, on the documents it says you have devil fruit powers, is that right?"Bonney asked Destiny looking at her.

"Um yes but I would rather not use them ever.."Destiny said shyly

Bonney looked at Destiny irritated by her response.

"well to survive you will have to use them and master them so get used to them, or we could execute you, Big Red-sama has been more then nice to you".Bonney looked at Destiny as she put tape on her knuckles

"Ok but I don't want to hurt you, so forgive me if I am to hard on you?"Destiny asked taking her over shirt revealing a dark blue tang top.

Bonney smiled at her weakness and frigh. "Let it all out on me!" She yelled as she ran tword Destiny

Destiny put up her hands as diamonds started to form a shield around her. Bonney was memorized at her powers.As Bonney's fist came in contact with the shield, she screamed from the pain as she got knocked back on the floor.

"Bonney-san!!"Destiny yelled as she put down her shield and ran to the pink haired girl.

"Got ya!"Bonney yelled as she got up in a flash and punched Destiny dead in the nose.

Destiny stumbled back holding her nose, she looked and saw she had blood all over her hands.Destiny was not ready for all this pain and hurt.

"oh come on honey!"Bonney said as she looked at Destiny with a disappointed face.

"Bonney-san..Im not ready for this level of pain, or training."Destiny said as she held her nose and started to tear up

"ok look."Bonney began. "I'll ask Big Red-sama if you can do simulations instead of a real fight."Bonney said as she helped Destiny up

"Why are you begin so nice!?"Destiny said as she slapped Bonney's hand away.

"You people have kidnapped me!! I'm your prisoner arn't I?!I'm to scared to say anything but not anymore! I want to go home! people are going to look for me sooner or later ya know!"Destiny yelled at Bonney as she cried.

"Destiny, you don't know it but as long as your here you are protected, If we did not take you then the-"

"Bonney!!"A voice yelled interrupting Bonney

A man with the longest nose Destiny has ever seen barged in gasping for air.

"We need the nova bosses together for an emergency meeting!" the long nosed man said

Bonney got up and quickly ran to the door then looked back at Destiny.

"well come on! we gotta go!" Bonney yelled to Destiny.

Destiny got up and ran along with Bonney to some sort of meeting they where going to.

"A nova boss sounds important, How am I one?"Destiny thought as she started to accept the fact that she was not a prisoner, she didn't know what she was.As long as Eustass Kid was her uncle she was of some importance

Sarah:hi everyone, I had plans to make this chapter WAY longer x/ but ny grandma just died and im a little off trying to accept the fact she is gone and so and so.

Bonney:Waaaahhhh!!! ;-; your such a fighter!!!

Sarah:ahaha Bonney its no big deal...

Apoo:YOU BRAVE SOUL!! YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON I KNOW!!

Sarah:please no more...

Usopp:Brave warrior of Massachusetts!!!

Sarah:no you to..Anyway! hope you guys like this chapter c: