Chapter 13; Backstory.

*Rises from coffin, playing sick guitar solo*

*Readers throw stuff and me, for this is the fourth time I have faked my death*

((Guys!!! I'm alive!, And I am here to give you all more awful chapters!!! I hope you enjoy!))

  Destiny waited outside the compound for the top 3 members to come, as soon as they did they would head out to killer's last whereabouts. Destiny could hear bickering and laughing. Suddenly three men came into view and Destiny got a good look at them. One had blond top hair and calm eyes, he was scolding the man next to him. The man had a brown quiff with a scar under his left eye and a yellow scarf. The last on was laughing at the two, he had a orange hat, dark brown hair, and a face full of freckles.

"Oh guys there she is!" The freckled one looked over at Destiny and waved his hand in the air. Destiny put on a fake smile and did a small wave.

"Hello little lady!" The brown haired one slapped your back. "Nice to meet you!"

"Uh, hello miss. Destiny my name is Marco." The blond one bowed "This is Ace." He pointed to the freckled one. " and this one is Thatch." The brown haired man mocked his friend by bowing, Marco hit his head.

Destiny smimly nodded. "Nice to meet you, now let's go." Destiny turned away and started to walk to the air port. The three men looked at each other and shrugged and followed her. Ace whistled to himself and Thatch joined in and Marco hummed.

'Top three members?! Are they even serious about this?!  I just want to find Killer and get on with my life...' Destiny thought to herself starting to tear up.

"Miss. Destiny?" Ace called as she looked back she noticed she almost walked past the airport.

"Oh... Sorry.." Destiny walked past the three who mearly stared at her.

The four got tickets and got on the plane. Destiny stared out the window, she was sitting next to Marco, Ace and Thatch were sitting across from them, sleeping.

"You know." Marco spoke quietly and broke your train of thought.

"I know you must be scared... But I know this pain.." He stared over at Ace and smiled.

"Once Ace was lost for three weeks." Marco smiled at Ace's sleeping face. " I searched out far and wide. When I finally found him, he was so hurt and wounded by the Flamingo family.... He cried so much as he held onto me. He told me ' my nightmare is finally over while your here.'" Marco's eyes stared to get glossy with tears. " I... I love him so much..." He kissed Ace's hand and Ace smiled.

" I'm..... Sorry...." Destiny looked away.

"Why?" Marco let go of Ace's hand and looked over to Destiny.

" I'm being selfish of this, acting like I'm the only one who knows pain."

"We all know pain." Marco smiled. " Only the pain of love is the most painful."

Destiny smiled at Marco and looked back out the window at the red, sunset sky. They would soon arrive where Killer was.

((So i ship Marcox Ace sue me.))((My dear readers I'm sorry ;-; but school is for like 5 more months and I can then update normally c: bit until then I'll try my best!!! I love you all!!!! ~Sarah)))