Chapter 14; The #1 fan

"Destiny."

  "Destiny come on it's time to go!"

  "Get up!!!" Destiny woke up to see Thatch, Marco and Ace in front of her face smiling.

"Oh, sorry." Destiny got up and the boys moved to let her pass and get her things

The four gang members got off the plain and headed inside the airport to have there bags checked, but Marco showed one of the woman a badge of some sort and they went right by security. The group got out and was walking to the safe house in the area.

" Where are we going exactly, we left the 'safe house'" Destiny questioned as she looked at the people passing by.

" That's headquarters, this is one of our safe houses, we have some all over the world." Marco answered as he looked at his phone for directions.

"Hey! Watch it!!" A man yelled at Ace, the other three looked over at his to see that Ace had made the man spill his drink.

"If you wanted to fight you should first grow a-" Marco pulled Ace away fast and started to walk with hast.

"We don't want another lawsuit on our hands..." Marco said strictly

"Yeah like last time... " Thatch added and smirked at Ace

"I've told you this time and time again. I.thought. the.cop.was.a. prostitute!" Ace yelled a little to loud and people were staring

Destiny was suffering second-hand  embarrassment badly and just wanted to get to the safe house as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group finally got to the safe house after hours of walking, the safe house was his as a hotel, a classy one at that. The three guys rushed inside a bit to fast and left Destiny to run inside after them. But before she could she was stopped by a man that was gawking at her.

"You! You! Your Eustass Destiny!!!! Your amazing!!!" A green spicky haired man was screaming at her with tears in his eyes from the exitment. Destiny was a little timid looking at the man in utter confusion

"Uh, I must be go-"

"Oh please Destiny-swaan!!! Please, won't you sign my autograph book!?!" He brought up a book to Destiny's face, Destiny inched away from the book with her arms up.

"Uh, yeah of course...." Destiny put on a simpathetic smile and took out a pen. "And who should I make this out to?" Destiny smiled at the strange green haired man.

"Oh please, won't you make it out to your biggest fan! The name is Bartolomeo!!" The man continued to gawk at Destiny as she wrote in his book.

"Destiny come on we gotta go inside!!"  Ace pulled Destiny inside quickly as Bartolomeo waved franticly to Destiny as Ace pulled her inside. Destiny gave a real smile to him as he went out of view, maybe this would be fun after all.