Chapter 2; Big Red

The strange man lead her threw the gray concrete hallway.Destiny was very uncomfortable in his presences, truth was, he intimidated her, almost as though she was an ant.

"no need to be scared Miss.Destiny, By the way my name is Law, Trafalgar Law." the man said as he looked back at Destiny with a smile.

Destiny just looked at Law with a blank face, despite him being nice to her it didn't change the face they had kidnapped her and where planning something.

After what seemed like hours of walking threw the gray boring hallway they finally stopped at a brown wooden door with a golden shinning handle.Law opened the door to a giant room with large red carpet and a brown desk in the middle and there stood two men.

One had a red suit and fire red hair, he had blue goggles, ruby eyes and was smoking a cigar.He looked like he run the whole place because he was sitting at the desk in a large red leather chair.

The man next to him had wild shaggy blond hair and a dark yellow suit.The man had beautiful ocean colored eyes and a scar on his right eye. Destiny thought he was the most handsome man she had ever seen.

"Welcome, welcome, my beloved niece thought I would never see your beautiful face again due to the fact that your parents killed each other and well, I thought you were killed in the process my dear" The red haired man said as he looked at Destiny with an evil eye

Destiny felt even smaller to the man then she did to Law, seeing as through he knew about her child hood.

"My name is Eustass 'Captain' Kid but you may address me as 'Big Red' or 'Captain Kid'.The red haired man said to Destiny then looked up at the blond man giving him a nood.

"My name is Killer,I am Captain Kids right hand man." the blond haired man said pulling out a small snail and spoke into it.

"please bring Miss.Bonney down to pick up her pupil."Destiny looked at Killer with a question look.

"why is he talking into a snail?" Destiny thought as the door opened behind her.

The women who captured her walked in and stood next to Destiny.

"Big Red-sama. How may I help you?"The pink haired women asked.

"Bonney please take this women to training ground and-"

"Stop!" Destiny stopped the blond haired man from talking, he looked over at her with annoyance.

"look, I don't know who you people are and I didn't sign up for this! You guys aren't even giving me a chance to say what I want! and what is the gem that I apparently know about?! And now im going to be trained? to do what?! I don't want to do this!!" Destiny yelled looking at Captain Kid.

Everyone was completely silent waiting for Captain Kid to shoot her or kill her somehow for speaking out of line.

"Destiny, My dear, we are protecting you, giving you training and a home, be grateful that we are not killing you, accept this now, I will tell you everything you want to know later.Now please go with Bonney now before I loose my temper!" Captain Kid yelled at Destiny.

"Come Destiny-san!" the pink haired women told Destiny as she grabbed her arm leading her past Law and to the door.

"Goodbye, Big Red-sama. May Roger project you."Bonney said as she lead Destiny out of the red room.

One piece Mafiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें