Chapter 15; Settling in

When Destiny got inside the hotel, she gawked at it, it was so open, so beautiful and pristine. The were two large fine columns made of white marble that shinned brightly. A large staircase that lead up to the top floor that was surrounded on the edge of a long balcony that stretched all the way around.

"Woh..." Destiny whimpered, "Im in way over my head..." Ace looked over at her and smiled still.

"Come on! I'll show you to your room!" The freckle faced man pulled her up the stairs, with her suitcase bumping off of each stair they went up, Destiny felt blood rush into her cheeks as Ace was to exited and people were staring at the two agents.

Ace and Destiny finally got to the top and he made a right to the back hall way where he barged into a white door. The room was so vast with a queen size bed, a flat screen TV, and even a bathroom, these were only the large features of Destinys amazing room she was staying in.

"OK we will be in the room right next door! Call if you need anything!" Ace shut the door with a small slam, leaving Destiny to unpack her things. Destiny felt a deep hole in her that could only be filled with one thing, killers smile, his laugh, his long, think blond hair, the scars on his face, his..... well everything, just Killer in general.

Destiny had been so caught up thinking about him, she didn't notice that there was a nock at her door. She rushed over to it because she didn't know how long she was spaced out and flung open the door, there stood a smiling woman with dark pink hair and a long sleeved dark blue dress then went down to her lower thighs. Destiny was taken aback for a moment of her untainted beauty.

"Hello! Eustass Destiny I presume?" The woman beamed, Destiny simply noded.

"I'm Rebecca! It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" Rebecca held her arm out for Destiny to shake, Destiny shook it weakly.

"I've heard so much about you from Killer! He speaks of you highly!" Destiny felt her whole world drop 'killer?!'

"Where Killer?!" Destiny stepped forward and Rebecca stopped smiling and looked down.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I ment before he....was..kidnapped...." Rebecca looked ashamed in herself for bring him up, Destiny felt tears threating to break out her eyes.

"Anyway, here, this is for you and your team. I wish you the best of luck finding your partner!" Rebecca had a warm smile that radiated in the room, but Destiny's cold mood cooled down the room fast.

With that, Rebecca left and with a skip in her walk she was gone fast. Destiny looked at the box and closed the door behind her, she sat on the bed and opened the black box. Inside there were four communicators ear pieces and a map of an area. Destiny tossed it onto the night stand and looked upto the ceiling, she heard people laughing outside and got up over to the balcony. The twilight sun was the perfect setting for the children to be playing with there friends in the pool. Destiny watched the sunset in a perfect fiery color, the yellow was just the color of Killers hair, the way it was so long and tangly, and the way it swayed over his sky blue eyes, a god among humans turely.

Destiny's attention was turned to a black car pulling up on the other side of the fence to the back hotel area, a man stepped out and at that moment, Destiny swore that she felt her whole body go numb

"Killer?!?" Destiny flew away from the railing and whipped out the door,' it just couldn't be.... Your seeings things for sure, but I have to check!'

Yay so cliff hanger for my shit story wooo it's been over a year since I got a wattpad and I'm thinking of celebrating by making a new story of one piece one shots, if y'all want any, message me!

Don't forget to comment what you think and vote vote vote!!
-Love Sarah