how to be more kind and positive

Being kind and positive make a huge different in our life. It’s a way to express respect to people and to ourselves. We have the power to change the way people seen some situations and help them to take better decisions and find better solutions. Take note about these 5 tips to be more kind and positive!

1. Evaluate yourself.

This is the first step you need to do. Evaluate yourself allows you to find the things you may not considered in the past. Like always says "no", like always find a “but” to avoid a situations, like always create fake problems to justify the real ones or like always search an excuse for everything. You maybe wonder “Why this is important?” It’s really important because all these things are full of negativity and in a certain way it’s a form to unrespect others and yourself.

2.Words are powerful.

You may not notice but, one kind word can transform the mood of anybody. So, in the mornings, after you wake up, go to the mirror and say to yourself how beautiful, brilliant and important you are. After this, go and say to your family that you wish them a beautiful day and you love them so much. Everyday say some kind words to the people who surrounds you, like how important they are.

3.Bad situations, positive solutions.

If you are in a bad situation, like you don’t have money or if you have problems in the school or your grades are down or someone in your life decided to leave you (A friend, a boyfriend/girlfriend) take the control about the situation and try to solve the problem in a positive way. Search for help; write the pros and contras, think about the problem and if you can solve it for yourself or if you need someone to help you. Make a list of solutions is a great way to evaluate better the situation and take better decisions.

4. Don't judge the others life.

Every person is an entire universe and you can’t judge the decisions their take or the way their think or the way their dress or the way their talk. So please, before judge someone’s life, think if you would like to someone judge your decisions or how your dress or if you’re too fat or too skinny. Every person is unique and has different points of view. Of course this doesn’t justify the bad actions, so please be careful with this point.

5. Little actions make the different!

-If you see a dog without a home, a little act of kindness like give it a pat, make a huge different! That would mean the world for him.

-If you see a homeless, a sincerely "Good morning!" or "Have a good day!" will change all his day.

-If someone of your friends is having a bad day, remember him/her that you are there for him/her, and you always will support him/her.