Shall we?

After what we experience, after all the things have happened, once these feelings have recovered, can we repeat them all over again?

Think of me as someone new in your life. I am with my attitude before, without ever making mistakes to you. Likewise you are against me.

Suppose we never know anything before. I never know how you used to be, you are so to me. I am fine to know you, happy to have you. Smile every time you see your face.

We spend the twilight all the time with the joy you created for me. We are happy to spend time tired together with simple conversations without anything bothering us. Mobile phones and other types of work, even if only briefly.

Perhaps we can't make everything look as sweet as before, but can we grow up in a fun way later? Without hate and anger among us.

Isn't everything okay, when we decide the same steps? Aren't we happy to set this long journey later? Dont we aspire to continue to grow happily?

Let's just say, we wipe out all the wounds that are felt. We repeat everything as before. We feel again that everything is all right.

You are busy working, to pick up happily later. And I am busy pursuing ideals without forgetting that you are someone who is willing to continue to grow together. Minutes one same goal, happy forever.