"She got lost". Laughs responded him and I flushed looking over to the sofa. Tyler, Jason, two other boys and three girls were sitting there. I quickly realized, that Archer wasn't there. What were girls doing in a Gang? I'm absolutely not a sexist, but girls can do so much better.

Okay, that sounded sexist lol.

"Holy mother of hot bitches. I freaking love your outfit. It's sexy, but casual and ugh! I wanna have those items so bad. I wouldn't even come on such an idea. Thank's Tyler. You brought us a fashion icon." A pale green eyed girl squealed. She really looked beautiful with her curly black hair and her big lashes. Her full pink lips were formed into a grin and her eyes showed admiration towards my outfit. She jumped up and ran to me. Surprised by her actions I stumbled a few steps backward but she didn't seem to realize it. I heard the others laugh from the sofa. She kneeled down to examine my shoes, then my sweats, my crop top, my hair, my make-up and my hands. Weirdo. I like her

"Gosh, I love you gurl" She stated and I laughed. "Okay, I have no problem with that!" I said still laughing. "What's your name?" I asked her curiously. "Ah, right. Always that stupid question. I don't like it so yeah. It's Charlotte."

"What? No! I love it!" I exclaimed. She looked at me as if I was crazy.
"Do you know ‚Pretty little Liars'?" I asked her. "Yeah I heard from it, why?" She asked.
"Because there's a good person, who turns out to be bad a super crazy and her original name is Charles DiLaurentis, but she changed it to Charlotte DiLaurentis, when she became a boy. The point is, that she names herself CeCe Drake. Please, can I call you that?"
I explained and looked at her pleadingly.
"CeCe? Holy. I freaking love it!" She squealed.
"I gotta watch this shit! Imma freaking bad gurl". She was really crazy.

"God, chill" I heard another unfamiliar voice. I looked behind CeCe to find a girl with dirty green eyes, blonde dyed hair which didn't even reach to her shoulders. She had full lips and I was sure that she was mixed even though she didn't look really tanned. Her style was the exact opposite from CeCe's one, who tended to wear skinny and revealing things. She on the other hand a really casual style. She wore denim boyfriend jeans and a loose crop top with no bra underneath. She didn't wear much make-up, but she honestly didn't need to. Her skin was flawless. She smiled at me.
"Sorry for Charlotte. She's a weirdo you know." She laughed.

"My name I Sofia" She introduced herself and extended her hand. I gladly took it and smiled.

"I'm Avelyn."

"Alright Avy. How about you eat something?" Sofia asked and I nodded.

"Always."

CeCe giggled and dragged me to the kitchen, but before we arrived I felt someone grab my wrist and I knew exactly who it was.

Jason turned me around and smirked down at me. His significant scent engulfed me and I remembered yesterday, feeling embarrassed. "No good morning for me?" He asked in his sexy husky voice. I gulped down hard. "Good morning" I mumbled and turned around to follow the girls.

"And me" I could basically hear my cousin pouting. I didn't respond. I just didn't want to forgive him so easily. He lied to me about his job, which wasn't regular at all. He killed innocent people and robbed banks. I knew that they were dealing with drugs, too.

They were crazy. I kew all this from the news. Everyone did know what they did, but they were always too late. I was shocked because I wasn't scared. Part of it was, because I knew my cousin and I kind of knew Jason, too. I didn't like judging people without even really knowing them.That was not fair.

We made ourselves sandwiches and got to now each other better while eating. Luc was seriously enjoying his weird lunchbox and Jason and Tyler played some sort of game. I felt Tyler's glances on me and I could feel his guilt. After eating we went up to my room and actually starting to watch PLL. Then CeCe walked into my enormous closet and ran out moments after with an shocked facial expression.

"Girl, you're crazy! There's nothing in there! We gotta go shopping!" She screamed over dramatically and jumped on my bed, where I was seated on. Or more, jumped on top off me. "Ouch." I hissed under her weight.

"You're the crazy one here CeCe. There's no way I can fill the whole closet with clothes. I don't even own so much money to do so and I don't think that it would be clever. My dad's dead. They're probably looking for me." I admitted.

Sofia burst out in laughter. I looked at her confused. Did I say something wrong?
"So first of all, they didn't even notice that he's dead. Second of all, we're the one here who the police is looking for, not you." She said and looked at me amused. I felt flustered, because I remembered who they were. They were part of the most wanted Gang. Of course they'd be looking for them more than for me and they managed to get out of here too, right?

After a while we walked down the stairs to find a, of course, silent Archer who was standing by the window again, his arms crossed over his chest. Luc was sitting on the sofa typing something on his phone.

Tyler came in my direction the moment I entered and Jason was just sitting, looking at me with an unreadable expression. "Look Avelyn. I'm really sorry I should've told you earlier." He started and I cut him off. "Yeah you should." He looked at me worried "Please tell me that you won't hate me forever." I couldn't help, but smile. He was everything what I had left, why should I hate him.

I knew him as the goofy cousin, not as the ruthless killer he was and I just didn't think about the best things he probably did in his life as I engulfed him into a hug. "I don't hate you." I whispered and heard him exhale deeply. I opened my eyes and my gaze landed on Jason. He just sat there and smirked at me.

What's up with him always smirking.

Was he planning something?

Note: This book isn't like those where the girl hates Jason and then suddenly loves him. I tried to do this a little more real, so pls don't expect her to get preggo in the next chapter like May (LMFAO IK YOU'RE READING THIS).

But in the next chapter they will go shopping- including Jason. Let's see what stupid remarks he'll do again.