44.

Yin's Perspective

1:00 am

Nothing much has happened. A womaon was pushed quickly past my room door, but that's about all. I paged a nurse and questioned how im supposed to use the restroom. She placed a bed pan under me. Im in hell.

1:30 am

Sam's alarm went off. I acted like i was asleep so he didn't question me. He groaned and finally sighed. "Gosh dang it" He mumbles, leaning back again. A few moments later, he is out again. I stare at the ceiling and sigh.

2:30 am

I fell asleep momentarily. A solid 30 minutes. I tried locating my phone and came to the conclusion its on Elton's side. I am starting to feel every second tick by.

3:00 am

Dr Shepard glanced into the room for a moment. I tried flagging him down, but he obviously didn't notice. Im gonna go insane here...

4:00 am

FINALLY! Dr Shepard walks in and switches on the light. I curse under my breath as my pupils are filled with light. "Sorry Yin" he apologizes as he walks over and checks my vitals, "Its fine..." I sigh. He places his hand on my arm and i quickly pull it back. "Hey, hey its alright, im not gonna hurt you, I just need to get some blood and give you a few things." I nod shyly and slowly place my arm back where it was. He does what he has to do before turning to me, "Do you need anything? Water, food?" I pause before asking softly  "Can you hand me my phone, laptop and chargers for both?" He chuckles and hands me my phone and computer and plugs in the chargers. Along side that he hands me my ear buds. I thank him and he nods, "Anything more?" "Can i have a glass of water if it isn't too much to ask? Also, a way to get to an actual bathroom instead of a bed pan?" I laugh nervously. He smiles, "Have you used crutches before?" I nod. He does something with his pager and turns to me once more, "I will have someone bring a pair of crutches in so you can mobilise, but only do so to use the restroom. You need to be in bed as much as possible." I thank him once more. "I will go get you some water and the crutches should be here soon, okai?" "Okai." He smiles and walks out.

4:10 am

I have crutches leaning against my bed frame now. Dr Shepard just delivered a good sized cup of water for me. Where would i be without him? Dead. Confused. Lost.

5:00 am

Elton's alarm is now going off. He wakes up slowly and looks at me, "Good morning Yin" i look at him and softly reply, "Good morning." He turns off his alarm and huddles against me. I close my eyes somewhat fearfully as he does so and asks, "How'd you sleep?" I pause. "I-I would say i slept well. Y-You?" I lie and ask quietly. "The best I've slept in a while actually" he chuckles. "Heh.." I scoot over slightly, nervous. He quickly gets out of the bed and apologizes, vigorously. "Its okai..." I mumble. "W-Will you pass me the c-crutches please?" He quickly grabs and hands them to me. I walk over to the bathroom and do as i needed to for the past 5 hours.

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I'm a mess.. I look my stomach and chest to see many stitches and damage done. I keep telling myself it isnt that bad, but in reality its terrible. This is all terrible. I sigh and hand my head low as i crutch back to the bed.

6 am

Sam, Colby, and Corey slowly wake up because of Elton going around and doing so. I pay no solid attention as my eyes dart around the room nervously. I don't want to be here. I end up zoning out and am scared shitless, by Sam, as he shakes me slightly, bringing me back to reality. I jump and look at him, frightened. "Do you want anything to eat?" I shake my head. He nods goes back to sitting with the guys.

Time Skip/5 days later

I watch emotionless as Elton sets up a tripod and camera in front of my bed. The rommates walk up to me as Elton asks, "Yin, can we explain why Aaron wont be doing anything anymore, as long as we don't go into detail..?" I pause and have a short flashback moment, before nodding slightly. They all pull up chairs next to my bed, really close to me, as Elton presses record and sits down. He sighs and rubs his hands together.

"Hey guys, this video will be posted on everyone's channels, including Aaron's. This is the explanation video for the past 5 months. Lets start at the beginning... Its our first day in New Zealand, and we are going bungee jumping off one of the largest bridges in the country. So, they explain everything and I go to jump. When i do, i slip, but continue to fall. Due to the winds, i hit the brdge on the way up. Without going too deep into detail, i nearly died. Fast forward about 3 months, all of us have lost the sarrow part of it, and we all are in my room. Here's where things get a much more serious and..." Elton looks down. I shift in my bed nervously, not very comfortable. Colby sees this and moves his chair away from my bed, motioning for Sam, Corey and Elton to do so as well. They do, and Corey takes over.

"Wrong. Seriously wrong and terrible. Hell, those words fall short of what happened.... You all know Aaron, and I'm sure you all thought highly of him, but he isn't what you thought. He kidnapped Yin and left us a letter. We aren't going into detail of whag happened during the week she was missing, but i have the letter..." He unfolds a paper from his pocket. "Corey, read that out of the room." Elton says. He nods and takes the paper and camera outside the room.

Corey's Perspective

"I happened to have known your good friend Yin for a very long time. We were once roommates, but that changed after the house burned down, and she left me in the dust to burn. I did end up burning, but my face was reconstructed and my name was changed. If you don't know who I am let me explain a little more. I have Yin. I plan on burning her skin, hair, clothes, and everything on her, so she can feel the hot and burning pain that she put me through. You WONT find her. You WONT have her back. Ever. You now know who Yin is. An animal who attempted to murder me. Now, the animal becomes the victim, and I, the past victim, become the animal. The murderous animal.

You know who I am Corey. It's no mystery really. Try talking to Elton about a 'Joseph O'Pnsell'. I will make sure she suffers for coming back into my life after what she did. I hope you had enough time."

I sigh and nod, looking at the camera. "Joseph was Aaron..." I say as i walk back into the room. I glance at Yin as i set the camera back on the tripod.

Yin's Perspective

"When Yin was found, Aaron attempted to shoot and kill the sheriff and recruit team, but in doing so he was shot... And killed. Yin was then rushed to the hospital in nearly dead conditions." Colby says. "Aaron's channel will be kept up for about a couple months, but after that, all social medias belonging to him will be shut down." Sam finishes. "So theres the update. Videos, except for this one, wont be up until Yin is better." I look down, feeling guilty. They shouldn't just stop because im too stupid to realize my abusive ex lives with me... Now lived.

"Yin i know that look, dont you dare fucking feel guilty, none of this is your fault." Elton says, sternfully. I tense up and nod, scared.

End of chapter

Thoughts?