2.

Your Perspective

"Everyone, this is Yin, my childhood friend I haven't seen in 10 years..." Everyone's faces become shocked, and suddenly, Sam comes up and hugs me.

He breaks away and says "I'm sorry for being somewhat rude Yin" i giggle and say "Sam its fine, i understand, if some random girl came to my door i would be skeptical as well. Dont worry, we are cool."

Then, a boy that appeared to be about Sam's age comes up and holds out his hand, and i take it.

"So you are the Yin Elton talks about so much about! I'm Colby." I look at Elton, who has a red face, and shake it.

"Nice to meet you Colby, what does Elty say about me...?" I ask out if curiosity.

He replies "Only good things" he says then whispers "Some better than others." My face gets red and Colby sits back down next to Sam.

A taller man, who looks to be in his 20s stands in front of me and hugs me. I hug him back and say "Nice too meet you too, but i didn't catch a name."

He steps back and says "Im Aaron, and happy your here, Elton really missed you". I laugh and look at Elton once more who is just staring at me, meeting everyone, in a large white bean bag.

I shake my head and say "Yeah, i really missed him too" I smile at Elton, who smiles back.

I look at the last boy, who i can only assume is named Corey. He doesn't get up, but only stares at me. I raise an eyebrow and look at Elton. He shrugs and shakes him back to reality. Corey looks at him, jumps up, and walks over to me. He takes my hand, and apologizes to me, while introducing himself.

"Hello, im Corey Scherer, pleased to meet you. Im sorry for not responding earlier."

I say back "Hi Corey, im Yin, and you dont have to be formal with me, any friend of Elton's is my friend if they choose im not obnoxious." I smile at him and he smiles back.

He then sits down and whispers something to Elton, making his face turn red and say "Bro! That's practically my sister, dont be nervous, she cool."

I laugh and Elton says "You heard that!?"

I say "Only the part you said about me being cool and your sister, but mostly being cool" i flip my hair dramatically and Colby says "I like her already!" All the boys nod their head in agreement while Elton comes up to me and says "You will fit in just fine Yin."

The boys show me up to my room, while Elton takes my bag "Elton im highly capable of carrying my bag" i turn and grab the suitcase from him.

He takes it back and says "Aaron, do it." All the boys look at Elton then me then Aaron who just so happens to pick me up and put me over his shoulder.

I start screaming "Aaron put me down before i bite your shoulder!" He drops me on the bed when we get to a large room. I glare at him and Elton and shake my head while smiling. Elton puts my suitcase by the door and says "Come on out when you're done unpacking!" I begin unpacking when there is a loud bang and a sound of glass shattering.

I run downstairs, phone in hand, and probably a terrified look on my face. I get down to the kitchen and see Elton, laying in the floor with blood all over him.

I call out, "Sam, Colby, Aaron, Corey! Come here and bring first aid materials!" I begin to look for the source of bleeding when Colby brought bandaids, wound cleaner and other things. I tell him to call an ambulance and use a rag to find the bleeding. I hear laughing from the boys behind me.

I tell them "Do you guys not care! He could be severely hurt!" They continue laughing when i see Elton, laughing his ass off as well.

"Welcome to the prank wars Yin!" I throw the rag in his face.

"I have been here for 2 hours and you are already pranking me again?! You wil regret this Elton Castee!" Sam then pulls me off the ground and shows me the camera hidden in the corner. I shake my head and run back to my room to finish unpacking.

Once done i walk out to where the boys all were, except for Elton, who was probably cleaning up. I sit next to Corey and ask what game they were playing. "Rocket League" they all reply. Corey explains the concept and I understand quickly. Elton then comes into the room and Corey pushes me off the couch onto large beanbag. I look at him as im sinking into it.

"What the holy heck did i say?!" They all laugh and Elton helps me out if the beanbag. They all then go "Awwww!" I just shake my head and Elton flips them off. Colby acts offended and starts fake crying. I laugh, "Elton, you made Colby cry you big meany!" They all laugh.

After we all settle Elton asks "Why didn't you say you were coming out so soon?"

"Well, one, i didn't know until our talk last night, two, i thought that it was a bigger deal to show up outta no where after 10 years, three, if i told you, you wouldn't have cried and almost shattered your phone, cause i thought that was bitter sweet." He shakes his head and Sam pipes in "How long are you staying?"

"Wow you wanna get rid of my me that fast?!" I say acting hurt.

"No i didn't mean it like that! You are great, even if i have known you for an 1 hour and a half, I have never warmed up to a person faster." I smiled and said "That's sweet Sam, i leave in 2 days though.." Elton's face drops as well as everyone else's.

We sit quietly for moments until Elton shares an amazing yet "out of no where" idea, he says...

End of chapter

Hello! So everyone seems to like Yin, and Yin likes everyone, and even though she just met them they are sad for her to leave in 2 days... What will happen next? Have a wonderful day!