23.

Before we begin this next roller coaster of emotion, I just want to thank you for over 11k reads, and over 100 followers. It means so much to me, and I will do my best to update more often.

Your Perspective

It's black. It's just black. I passed out God knows how long ago, and I just need to wake up from whatever this is. I honestly hope this is real, and everyone is ok and 100% alive. Please, wake me up, and tell me it's just a dream. Elton is not in surgery, and though I hate to admit it, hanging on by a thread for life. Let this be a dream.

Let Elton be alive.

Heath's Perspective

We all meet back at David's, and i look to see who all is here. David, Liza, Toddy, Scotty, Kristen, Jason, Carly, Erin, Aaron, Fitz, Jay, Jay Walker, Mike, Zane, Alex, Dom, and I. All these people... Scared for Elton. The fans... They don't even know what's happened to him... His family, and friends who can't go to New Zealand... Scared, and have so many more thoughts in their mind. What are we all going to do if he leaves...

Most of us didn't sleep that night, and if we did, we cried ourselves to sleep. Liza, got up, and made coffee and or tea for everyone. She is so sweet... Trying to stay positive during this time of negativity. She is the reason no one, or at least I, haven't done anything, that would effect myself... "Thank you baby." I say in a raspy voice as she hands me coffee. I go onto all social medias and post this message:

@HeathHussar Hey guys. I know i promised videos more often, but the last one for a while will be today. I have some family issues to attend to, so i hope you understand. Love you my little coffee beans 💞

Immediately after posting that to Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter, and also at the beginning of my video, I get many replys. All supportive, and some curious as to what happened.

After a minute, there is a soft knock on David's door. I glance at him, still asleep, but by him, Liza nodding, as to tell me to get it. I rinse my face before answering. There, stood a girl with black hair, and... A pink dog...? "Hello..?" I ask, somewhat confused. "Hey... Uhm... Here." She hands me the leash in which the dog is on. I look at the pink dyed animal, and soon realise...

"Circa." I say as my mind clears. "I know this is kinda short notice but.... I assume you heard about Elton.. Im Sam's girlfriend, and Aaron told me he would take Circa with him to see Elton..." I look back into the house, and motion for Aaron to come here. He takes Circa, and hugs her, tearing up slightly. "Thanks..." I say to the girl. "Katrina. And of course." She nods and bows her head, walking back to her car. Once Aaron lets go, I do the same. "Don't worry Circy... Daddy Eltee will be ok..." I whisper as i hug her. She perks up at the words 'Daddy Eltee' and wags her tail. I laugh slightly as Liza and soon everyone, walks up to her, and hugs her, one by one.

Elton, don't leave us. Circa, and everyone needs you. We love you...

End of chapter

*hands everyone a tissue*