20. (Pt 3)

Listen to the song above as you read this one...

Your Perspective

Make sure you jump far enough... Or you may hit the bridge on the way up..

My mouth drops open as he trips, and still falls.

Everyone is silent.

*Bang* something hits the bridge, and I watch for Elton. After a moment, an upside down, bloody man comes up, who happens to be Elton. I drop to my knees after my legs give out and ball my eyes out. The men running the operation are calling so many people i dont even know who.

"N-no... No. No! No! No! NO!" I cry out shaking on the floor. I feel 3 pairs of arms wrap around me as I break down. 'Colby, Sam, Corey...' I think. "Help him!" I yell, trying not to look at Elton. The happy and funny guy I love as my own blood. That's him... I repeat "Help him!" Until Sam comes In front of me and tries to calm me.

Paramedics arrive soon, and as they carry him out, I black out.

Elton Perspective

"Good luck Eltee!" Sam tells me in his female character, Samantha's voice. I suddenly feel so uneven about this, but, I feel uneven about most things i do. "Uh huh.." Is all i manage to get out. A man points to a camera and i wave at it. We do that about 3 more times and he says, "Jump as far as you can, if not you'll hit the bridge on the way up. Have fun and jump when you choose." I nod and go to jump, but slip, and fall. My head dunks into the water and I am flung back up, towards the bridge. I close my eyes, prepared for impact, and as it comes, I lose all consciousness. No...

Colby's Perspective

Have I lost one of my best friends...

Sam's Perspective

Elton... You can't leave...

Corey's Perspective

Where did I go wrong... I lost a friend possibly..

End of chapter

Had i known how to save a life...