24.

Your Perspective

I wake up and look around, very confused. I am no longer in the waiting room, but in a hospital bed myself, and in a gown... What the hell? "S-Sam?" I say as loud as i can. My mouth is dry, along with my throat, and i can barely talk. No one comes in, so I look around, and press the nurse button by my bed. Soon, a young man walks in. "N-Nurse?" I ask. "No, Dr. Carev." He looks at my chart and i sigh. "Why am i." I cough vigorously. He hands me some water and i clear my throat.

"Why am I here exactly?" I ask once I regain moisture to my mouth. "You had constant black outs, and we think its just from the past events with Elton Castee, and the fact you are highly dehydrated, but we just wanted to make sure." He replys. "Can I talk to Sam Golbach please?" He shrugs. "Sure, but after i finish your check." I nod as he comes over and checks my torso, outer face/head, and my mouth, along with a few others. After doing so, a young girl walks in and he says, "Thank you Lexi." Turning his attention back to me, he looks at everything and nods. "Ok, you are cleared. I can get Sam now if you want." I nod and pull my hair into a messy bun. "Can you bring everyone actually? Do not want to be bothersome though." "Got it. 3 boys, correct?" I give a thumbs up and he walks away.

Sam, Colby and Corey walk in, red eyed but more happy once they see me. "Hey guys..." I say to them. "How long was i out...?" They look down. "32 hours... Everyone is arriving in New Zealand soon." Sam tells me. I nod and look at all of them, tearing up lightly. "Any news about E-Elton?" Colby walks over to me, almost bursting into tears.

I look at him with wide eyes and open mouth. "N-no..." I say. "Y-Yin... He..." I pull my knees to my chest and cry to myself. "Colby... D-Don't tell me he... D-Didn't make it..." I whisper. Corey walks over to the front of me, and gets into the bed, pulling me close and hugging me. I curl into a ball against him and burst into tears. Sam and Colby, who i am now facing, with Corey's arms around me, are tearing up as Sam whispers, "Yin... I need to tell you something else..." I look up at the two of them, still crying and ask, "What else do you need to tell me Samuel!" He looks shocked that i used his full first name and looks down.

"Im so sorry to say this but..."

End of chapter

What does Sam need to tell us now...

I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have loved you for 1000 years... I'll love you for 1000 more...

Elton Castee.
Lived.
Loved.
Loves.
We all miss you Elton 💞

Check my message bored and vote!