HELL 14:Behind That Angelic Personality

Start from the beginning

"Para kang tanga vlad ngingiti tapos sisimangot tapos biglang mapapalunok then bubuntong hininga tapos bigla ka nalang tatawa at saka maiinis yung totoo may ibabaliw ka pa ba?o isa na yan sa mga sintomas ng AIDS?!"--Kurt

"Di pwedeng HIV muna?excited ka kurt mas masayang panooring unti unting mamatay yang malanding yan mwhahahahaha!!!!!!!"

parang tangang sagot ni kyle tungkol kay vlad parang wala naman itong narinig at nagpatuloy parin sa pagiging lutang napahagalpak nalang tuloy sa tawa si kyle samantalang napailing nalang na binatukan ni kurt si vlad geez bat ko ba naging pinsan tong baliw na to?siguro ampon lang talaga to ni tita o kaya naman eh nahulog sa crib nung bata tapos naalog ang ulo pwede rin namang pinaglihi to sa droga kaya ganyan

"Anyway axel,kurt and nevermind vlad I have something to discuss about another lead"

seryosong sabi ni kyle.

"let's just talk about that in our hide out"

seryosong sabi ko na nagpatango nalang sakanila.

"Later for now I have to headback to the music room where I left my guitar"

malamig na sabi ko saka iniwan na sila doon.

***

(MUSIC ROOM)

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
AliveWhere are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you nowAtlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of meI'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm fadedThese shallow waters, never met
What I needed
I'm letting go
A deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing
AliveWhere are you now
Where are you nowUnder the bright
But faded lights
You set my heart on fire
Where are you now
Where are you nowWhere are you now
Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded
I'm faded
So lost
I'm faded

"so how's the song?"

ngising sabi nito sabay harap sakin sh*t napatulala ako dun ahh.

"Err I'm just going to get my guitar just so you know"

iwas tinging sabi ko na nagpangiti lang sakanya,I was about to leave while holding the knob I don't know why but those words came out from my freakin mouth.

"What's behind that angelic personality of yours?whenever I'm looking at you your smiling at everyone a bright smile everyone thinks you now as their angel just because of your looks and the attitude your showing them,but you know what all of those things your showing are fake but your not just faking your personality just to have friends you have your hidden objectives if I'm not mistaken and I have this feeling an urge to know your secret just who you really are Heaven Lopez or is that even your real name?and not just that,I saw you were kidnapped by those fan club presidents they are strong even though they're just Impostors of those so called underground queen the four of them are rank 15 in each four organizations if you were an ordinary normal student you would have killed but after that those girl has never been seen and you were not be able to survive if you are weaker than them since they were known as our obsessed fans they would have killed and an on your documents says that the only self defense you know is taekwondo. "

I said to her seriously making her laugh really hard.

"Oh c'mon everyone had their secrets  let's just say I'm just a random bitch who has a fake angelic personality hmmm what is it called again?How about a demon hiding inside an angel?and about those err I can't remember their names hmm how about a connection?a woman who has a golden mask,pair of cold emotionless ocean blue eyes and bloody red hair named HELL she's the one who fought and killed them not an ordinary and normal student like me who has a good personality"

ngising sagot nya na lalong nagpaseryoso sakin.

"And why would hell save you?and by the way Because of curiousity I've made a research walang butas ang files mo,It was too clean,too perfect.enough para maghinala ako and you know what I've found out something lopez family has only one daughter and that was samantha so tell me if you are not a lopez then WHO.ARE.YOU"

I said to her with an emotionless face making her grin wider.

"Well he's not really saving me let's just say kung ano man ang dahilan?Hindi pa ito ang right time para malaman mo,ninyo. and anyways as expected from you Axel Knight Evans madali nyong nahulaan ang hint na binigay sainyo Hindi sya nagkamali tama ba Death....Blood Organization's Assasin king who created that ally in the help of other kings?Just what are you aiming?you sure tama ang ginagawa nyo?In your opinion why would her and the queens start that great war?if you really want to know and understand the truth and everything you just have to simply open your eyes cause in this war bawal ang tatanga tanga you should NEVER let your guard town just a friendly advice follow it and you'll never vanish"

ngising sabi nya saka iniwanan na ako,damn how did she know?!kaming apat lang ang nakakaalam kung sino sino kami,just who are you heaven lopez?Anong alam mo?

***

A/n:Huhu hanep na writter's block >.<