Just a final note

So i started this on august 20 and it ended on november 20. this one was longer than the first book due to my irregular schedule.

yes, i feel bad for the ending and i hope you're not mad at me? But if you came over from Wanderlust, the first book in the series (this isn't a continuation, but it takes place in the same universe) Jisoo reveals why she's a bit hostile to namjoon and already blatantly tells the fates of the sisters. In the first chapter of this book too, you can see it in his perspective.

Jennie died of blood loss as the result of the car crash while Namjoon sustained severe but non-fatal injuries. He couldn't bear the thought of staying in the place that reminded him of her so he transferred schools which would later be the school Jisoo attended. And yes, he also joins her in her travels at the end of Wanderlust.

I want to thank every single one of you that's read this book and supported it. It is finally finished. I will be focusing on my other works before posting the third book.

THIRD BOOK?!
Yes, it's a Taelice one. Maybe I'll post in december or maybe even earlier, but I want to pay more attention to I Thought We Were Infinite. So if you love BlackBangtan, why not read my other works?

But before you go, lemme give you a digital hug to say that you survived this story. NamJen will forever be in our hearts. My heart hurts too at the fact that Jennie didn't survive the events of the story.

P.S. I love all members of Blackpink and BTS, but as an author, I have to make them undergo things to make an interesting plot. ARMLINKS, fighting!