Anymore

{12 days}

jennie looks at her bags, packed and ready. yoongi's about to swing by at any moment now and she can't help but chastise herself for crying. she shouldn't feel this abandoned; what right does she have over him anyway?

the brown-haired girl flinches when she hears someone forcing the keys on the door, probably him trying to get her out. she's bracing herself for the rejection when she hears his footsteps but no amount of preparation can lessen how it feels.

for a second, they just stare at each other. jennie's heart refuses to pump blood for what seemed like an eternity before she feels arms wrapping around her, she's buried in his chest and he buries his face in her hair.

no, what the fuck do you think you're doing?! his mind is snapping for him to let go. he wasn't the type to do things like this so namjoon pulls back to inspect her and only see a wide and gummy smile.

"hi there."

relief washes over him as he felt like dying once he saw the packed bags.

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier. i thought we needed to talk in person." he apologizes.

the dancer freezes and uses one of her hands to reach her phone. yoongi!

but there's only one text from her cousin:

'he'll come back.'