You

{15 days}

namjoon barely manages to hide his smile when she places his mug of coffee on his desk, humming the tune of one of his songs that became one of her favorites.

'are you an angel?' he playfully says before taking a sip, made just the way he likes it.

the dancer beams, stretching her arms as she checked the clock. They had 15 days before the competition and she's confident, given that they're already just polishing their routine. right now, they're on break and just lazing about. well, part of her confidence was because her sisters either bribed, persuaded or sabotaged the other acts (kidding) but her faith in namjoon was too strong now. when you like someone, it tends to happen.

his phone rang and he smiled sheepishly at her. 'it's my mom.' he explains.

'the same one who broke your microphone so you would study more?'

namjoon throws his head back and laughs, a sight that immediately made her swell with pride even as he left the room. with nothing else to do, she sat on a chair and looked idly at the mess that was his studio/bedroom.

well, that is until the next song came on. one she hadn't heard of before.

it felt awful looking at his work without his permission as it was a part of his being in a way. but she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw it.

the title was 'beautiful' and the image that was displaying was merely 3 letters. k.j.n.

and she knew, without a doubt, no matter how shameless it sounds, that it was her. his voice was beautiful as he sang and rapped, and she could feel his sincerity with every word.

but she just didn't know how to tell him.